Well-Earned Retirement

Well-Earned Retirement
Monday 14/03/2011, 11:43
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
106 messages
Well-Earned Retirement
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 14/03/2011, 11:43

Caelus has been head of the Skeelz Academy for so long now, he'd more or less become part of the furniture. So when he announced his retirement, it came as a huge shock to both his students and colleagues. But they'll be even more surprised when they hear he's decided to devote himself to his secret passion of darts, playing alongside Robb, the undisputed master of the discipline. And in return, the old teacher will initiate Robb in the strange arts of reading and writing... So, it looks like our two old hands have a good few hours of learning ahead of them!!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

71/106
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 16/03/2011, 14:38

They shoud retire all those useless cards like Diego or ogun kyu. Then maybe people would have reason to buy something other than newblood packs.
72/106
proff1977 - Legend English
Wednesday 16/03/2011, 16:02

So when are they going cr they disappered of the market now they are back but the cr hasn't been added to thier names
73/106
TheBatman_ - Hero - The Unbeatable Legion of Justice English
Wednesday 16/03/2011, 20:04

Deebler wont take over. It will be next release when they come out with a new Skeelz.
74/106
shoebox - Titan English
Thursday 17/03/2011, 09:35

"From Monday, March 21st 2011, Robb and Caelus will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the Market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, March 16th."

Is this a typo? Should it say From Monday, March 14th? Are Robb and Caelus still available in packs until the 21st or have they been removed from packs?
75/106
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 17/03/2011, 10:51

Theyre still in packs untill the 21st
76/106
Wombatz - Senior Deutsch
Thursday 17/03/2011, 15:48

Glad to see my investments in 10 Caelus pay off big time.
77/106
WP_ microPIG - Titan English
Thursday 17/03/2011, 21:36

Just saw there in the shops untill the 21st, bought one more pack. got caelus!
78/106
PriMinizZztA - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Thursday 17/03/2011, 22:14

I put all my money on Bunny
and now i gotta wait some more
79/106
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/03/2011, 00:41

In all honesty,i wouldnt mind if the total cards that went CR in a year were bumped up to 5 or 6.That or start killing off cards like Pulsar,because let's be honest.I know you g uys wont put them in your next starters,nobody outside of collectors would buy them,and let's face it,i personally love that the staples and OP cards are getting neutered,and im speaking on behalf of most of the community but how much longer before i can breathe a sight of relief without worrying whether im going to pull a card with great potential upwards without scoring 3 that will do me no use at all?
80/106
UR_Chaos - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 18/03/2011, 01:28

I agree with Gheistbuster. There are around 104 New Bloods released each year, and only 4 Cr cards. With the Current clans becoming oversaturated, they really should consider their rate of retirement. Even with the addition of abilities like Heal, and Defeat, that still only adds, what, about 2-3 cards per each clan with these abilities?
This would most likely never happen, but, with there being many sets of double clans (Junks and Sentinel, Junta and FPC, Piranas and Nightmare, GHEIST and Roots) why couldn't they retire an entire clan? That would really bump up the idea of a "Collectors Card Game"

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals