Yet more missions

Yet more missions
Monday 21/03/2011, 18:49
Mac_Leod - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Yet more missions
Mac_Leod - Admin English - Monday 21/03/2011, 18:49

The arrival of the Vortex has well and truly upset the balance of power in Clint City.
The clans are left with no choice but to send their members on new and ever more perilous missions...

New missions now await you for every clan and for certain abilities. To find out more, all you need to do is play!
And to Mark the occasion, we've updated the presentation of the missions, dividing them into categories to make things clearer.
There are at least two new missions per clan and more for the Vortex clan and Care ability, making a grand total of 49! As always, missions allow players to win prizes. So, to Mark the occasion we've created the biggest prize since the missions began!!
To find out more, all you need to do is play!

To find out more about the Missions, click here.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=missions
« Previous123456Next »

2/53
CDG213 - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Monday 21/03/2011, 18:52

Yay thanks alot
3/53
enzo de 3rd - Senior - Rise 0f The Last King's English
Monday 21/03/2011, 18:58

I like the new mission list
4/53
mhoward_LoA - Imperator English
Monday 21/03/2011, 18:59

I love the new page, it's way cleaner, it's great. I still don't really like the "Secret" missions, they're just a nuisance imo.

Also, we're gonna need your help to update our Mission Wiki with all of the new missions. You can find it here: http://urmissionwiki.wikidot.com/
5/53
el gran gordo - Titan English
Monday 21/03/2011, 19:01

Yessss!
6/53
{carnifex} - Senior English
Monday 21/03/2011, 19:04

I should say, I really do like the new format for the organization of missions. It's nice to know your progress for the "secret" missions, as some of them have pretty high totals, yet you've managed to keep people possibly wondering "hmm... what did I do to get 6/25??". The new ability missions are pretty appropriate as well, and overall this will give veterans something new to work on. Good job
7/53
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 21/03/2011, 19:13

Finally sweet
8/53
sohmax - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 21/03/2011, 19:13

Excellent!
9/53
Shoria - Guru - Don't Feed The Panda English
Monday 21/03/2011, 19:25

The new implementation looks messy... The view grouping the missions into categories includes both completed and uncompleted missions. Please make a view that only contains uncompleted missions, and with all categories expanded.

Right now, it takes a whole bunch of clicks just to browse through it all.
10/53
Dr Orpheus - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 21/03/2011, 19:46

Cool. I like the new look and grouping of missions.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals