Yet more missions

Yet more missions
Monday 21/03/2011, 18:49
Mac_Leod - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Yet more missions
Mac_Leod - Admin English - Monday 21/03/2011, 18:49

The arrival of the Vortex has well and truly upset the balance of power in Clint City.
The clans are left with no choice but to send their members on new and ever more perilous missions...

New missions now await you for every clan and for certain abilities. To find out more, all you need to do is play!
And to Mark the occasion, we've updated the presentation of the missions, dividing them into categories to make things clearer.
There are at least two new missions per clan and more for the Vortex clan and Care ability, making a grand total of 49! As always, missions allow players to win prizes. So, to Mark the occasion we've created the biggest prize since the missions began!!
To find out more, all you need to do is play!

To find out more about the Missions, click here.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=missions
« Previous123456Next »

31/53
AyaseHaruka - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Tuesday 22/03/2011, 09:47

Thanks for amazing new missions!

But seems there there a few glitches pepople talking about? For me only some clans the previous 250 doesn't add up.Is it a glitch or suppose to be like that?Clans like Freaks, Jungo, Rescue, and Montana? is it the same for everyone or diff clans?
32/53
AyaseHaruka - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Tuesday 22/03/2011, 09:48

Good job on the new missions!

But seems there there a few glitches pepople talking about? For me only some clans the previous 250 doesn't add up.Is it a glitch or suppose to be like that?Clans like Freaks, Jungo, Rescue, and Montana? is it the same for everyone or diff clans?
33/53
Werwolferine - Legend - The BeSharps Deutsch
Tuesday 22/03/2011, 10:39

There is a bug with the Legendary Missions. I started last missions for Kreenk Ld, Dudley Ld, Bonnie Ld and Bella Ld in time, but they are not shown anymore. Only missions are shown for Gail Ld.

Please fix that.
34/53
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Tuesday 22/03/2011, 10:43

"The 250 damage with Sharon mission is not working for me"

You have to win 80 rounds with Oscar before her mission can be completed.
35/53
Snowglare - Imperator English
Tuesday 22/03/2011, 11:12

You have to win 50 rounds with Lea before Kerry's mission unlocks.
Sharon's mission unlocks after winning 80 rounds with Oscar.
It's all in the wiki. http://urmissionwiki.wikidot.com/
36/53
jtsarnak - Titan English
Tuesday 22/03/2011, 13:12

Yeah, I would very much like the 500 fights missions to include the 250 I've already done....
37/53
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 22/03/2011, 14:12

We HAVE FIXED thoses issues:

- LD missions started but uncompleted not showing in various list.

We ARE FIXING thoses issues (fixing script is running as we speak):

- Missions that have been unlocked without completing the required missions first (most of the heal, some of the clans if you were playing yesterday during a certain timelapse) => they are beeing removed from your list.

- 500 wins Missions of clans that started at 0 instead of 250. (bug from a mis-configuration if you connected during a certain time yesterday) => we'll update the value
38/53
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Tuesday 22/03/2011, 17:23

Making my excel list i notices: The display for the "LEGENDARIES" folder is seriously off. It displays 105/105 8/8 for me... given that I have completed all Legendary missions so far and all of them are inside that folder, that's just wrong. No idea what exactly it counts there.
39/53
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 23/03/2011, 02:42

Well,here's an update to the 500 wins mission.But before that,i got 2k clintz for 250 wins.So for the 500 wins i got 20 credits.So my hunch is you get one of the other prizes that you didn't get for getting the 250 wins.But then again,im not surprised since i did suggest the idea
40/53
ShadowDreamer - Imperator - D-Versified English
Wednesday 23/03/2011, 03:50

Thats actually more than the old large prize, it would have only been 15 credits if your theory was correct.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals