The War Rages On

The War Rages On
Friday 25/03/2011, 11:23
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
The War Rages On
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 25/03/2011, 11:23

The carefree days are over. Sweet Rosen is obliged to leave her forest to fight alongside the Roots riding on a giant sparrow. Copper's aunt Martha throws herself into the fray and Neil joins forces with the Junkz, despite his delicate condition. The Vortex Clan have got a tough job ahead of them, especially with people like Negodz on their side, who’s using the war to traffic in future technology...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345Next »

11/45
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 25/03/2011, 12:25

And Negodz only takes 8 power down to 6, and 7 down to his level, so he is miles behind other power manips
12/45
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 25/03/2011, 13:38

Neil and Martha are the only decent releases. Neil will be good but only for type 2. Martha will be great in elo.

Negodz and Rosen just fail. Rosen is decent but doesn't replace Amanie. Well she will be elo banned soon anyway.
13/45
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 25/03/2011, 13:40

Rosen - an OK release for Roots. Ojibway makes a bigger gap round 1 and puts the opposition in KO ground.

Martha - boosting the Sentinel with a good release. Only useful for mono clan though.

Neil - I dislike him. I'll use him in type 2 survivor probably but he's not a strong ELO card. For his ability he doesn't do enough damage and a strong SOA/DR will shut him down (Toro, Ulrich etc.) and as your 5* you don't want to throw him away. Still he'll work well with Gil and Tremorh.

Negodz - rubbish, no explanation needed
14/45
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 25/03/2011, 13:52

How many of you saw the picture under game news and thought "omg Nimestiec is going Cr!!!"
15/45
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 25/03/2011, 14:56

Beast release,and another of UrbanRival's most rumored cards,released,finally.Perhaps,an opening for nutty in the future to come in.
16/45
Zhudac - Hero English
Friday 25/03/2011, 15:41

No GHEIST?
17/45
HonorGuard - Titan English
Friday 25/03/2011, 16:35

Rosen - bad
Martha - good
Neil - very good
Negodz - trash
18/45
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 25/03/2011, 16:56

"rozen" it says on the homepage.....think someone typo'ed
19/45
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 25/03/2011, 20:31

Rosen:
this one card has potential
yes, she only has 4 damage unlike the other two (Oflgn and Ditha)
yes, she has same stats with Jautya

however, the her main strength is ability that covered by SOA shield
and has SOA as her weapon

good alternatives if you want to play + life deck, if not, Ojibway in ELO, Shakra in T1 are much better options

Neil:
nice card I must say, however I'm not a big fan of defeat +/- X pillz
good alternative if you don't like Peeler ability, or Taham low damage
it is like compromising lower stats for pillz ability

Martha:
I must say it is pretty good card +20 attack 6/4 is a pretty good stats
level 3 Rowdy (and we know how good Rowdy is)

Negodz:
first impression, he is fine
4 damage is a pretty good for a level 2 card
after further inspection
too bad his power and ability makes him hard to use especially against +/- attack clan
most likely you will throw him, so you will not use those 4 damage
and also, there are too many good level 2 Vortex, C Wing, Neloe, and Cyb Lhia is more than enough to fill in Vortex level2 slots

too bad, this card is in Vortex, Ur should give this card to Uppers.. lol..
20/45
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 26/03/2011, 10:50

I don't get the hype behind Neil. If I'm gonna play a 5* I don't want it to be a defeat. Unless it was a amazing defeat that is well worth it, which neils is not. I would play Haze, Peeler or Fuzz over Neil any day.

Love Martha, sweet old Lady.

Also @ Tanto , I was thinking the same thing. If they made Negodz a upper I would have loved him. I wouldn't even mind if they took away one damage.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals