Rescue Service Star

Rescue Service Star
Wednesday 30/03/2011, 11:51
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Rescue Service Star
Euzebe - Legend English - Wednesday 30/03/2011, 11:51

After a somewhat shaky start, Scott Ld is now a fully-fledged member of the Rescue clan. He’s even got a bit too full of himself and is already thinking about taking over from his aunt Kerry in a year or two’s time! So to calm him down a bit, his aunt has decided to send him on a series of missions that should keep him busy for a while…

Scott Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To get hold of this character, you must unlock his last mission by Sunday, May 1st at the latest.
« Previous1234567Next »

21/62
Desdinova - Titan English
Thursday 31/03/2011, 22:52

@UM_AaaBattery: His name is Jaxx, possibly the GHEIST Ld character.
22/62
Travis {TAB} - Titan - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Sunday 03/04/2011, 11:38

Do the new Ranks work, i thought there would be a few Colossus' around
23/62
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 03/04/2011, 13:32

@Travis, Colossus means All LDs and all All cards available in shop. Not too many people see the point in dropping about 7K on a Rosen.

And to the 100+ comments saying Scott is bad. If the staff didn't listen to the other people, why would they listen to you?
24/62
rave555 - Hero - Urban Malaya English
Sunday 03/04/2011, 14:25

Do you need to do both of the number 3 or just one???
25/62
Sunday 03/04/2011, 14:29

I have those requirements, and im still Legend
26/62
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 03/04/2011, 20:49

Rave555: You need to do every LD mission.
27/62
Monday 04/04/2011, 00:43

Its all sorted look ^
28/62
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 04/04/2011, 18:31

I like to think UR does things in logical order. So we have 2 SoB clans, a +2 power clan, a -12 attack clan, a -10 attack clan, and now a +12 attack clan. If you are going for balance, nothing balances a game more than SoB, so they have no equal, card ability vs card ability, Montana and Rescue balance out, so that leaves us with a counter to +2 and a counter to -10. I think the next Ld will either be All Stars or Junkz, Sentinel. I think UR still needs time to judge some of the power of the cards and will wait on Roots or GHEIST. I truly see All Stars getting the next Ld, then maybe Pussycats or Jungo, but thats the fun, you never know.

Also, Scot Ld is not bad, a 7/4 Rescue for 4* is actually decent. compare him to the rest of the clan. The only decent 4 * you have is Kerry, Glosh and whatchamacallit are more conditional, Scot Ld is a nice solid threat, yes I think his damage should be 5, that would make him more playable, but it's nice to have a card you don't have to put a lot of pillz into that if he hits, great you did 4 damage, and if he doesn't, you made the other guy over pill you to damage you at 2 less. Example I attack with Scot Ld for 4 Pillz, you have to beat 40 attack. Say I am playing Montana, and you use Mona, you knock me down to 20, but you have to use 4 pillz as well and only get 2 damage, say you do the same against Blaaster while you are attacking, he blocks he has to use 5 pillz to beat you, you take 4, Scot Ld is a pill manipulator period.
29/62
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Tuesday 05/04/2011, 00:16

@Phaserhawk:
he is not pillz manipulator
ALL cards in Rescue can do that, even with Steve or slyde
why do you want a DR with low damage like Scott Ld?

the main problem is THREAT
does he makes your opp scared? the answer is no
does he has superior DR ability? the answer is no
high power? 7 is fine in Rescue

what you think is right, for another superior card like Charlie, Tanaereva Cr, or Wee Lee
but it doesn't apply to Scott Ld
you need to think that he is 4 stars with 3 stars stats
that's pretty bad

if you want a damage reducer go for slyde, Steve
or if you want something like Charlie, Wee Lee, or Tanaereva Cr, go for Pastor

your argument based on you respond your opp, you forgot that you also needs to be the one that pick the card first
so you are saying, he is playable only half of the time which means not good enough for a level 4
and also, you forgot that there are many damage reducer in this game. I could throw bball, Pussycats, etc
it doesn't really matter even if you put 0 pillz since you know I will throw a DR, but you already throw one of your highest start card (which supposed to be one of the best) in your hand)
this card is not a Zatman
30/62
The_HoAx - Hero English
Tuesday 05/04/2011, 00:43

@Phaser read the first paragraph, makes sense. Then as soon as I hit the second I disagree. Lets compare some cards now shall we?

Scott Ld: 7/4 +12 attack, -2 Opp. Damage, Min. 2 (4 stars)
Ottavia: 7/3 -12 opp. attack, min. 8, -2 Opp. Damage, Min. 2 (3 stars)

So Ottavia is 1 damage lower than Scott, for 1 less star (and a very small slightly worse bonus), they have the same ability too. In my opinion Ottavia > Scott Ld because they are the same cards but 1 has one more star for one more damage and we are talking about pill manipulating DRs who don't need that extra damage.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals