Black Humor

Black Humor
Friday 15/04/2011, 11:58
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
Black Humor
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 15/04/2011, 11:58

After having tried out various partners, it seems that Crassus has finally found the perfect assistant. Bikini Joe Ld arrived in town full of expectations and hoping to make everyone cry…with laughter. And perhaps with the support of the other Freaks he might at least one day manage to stop crying!
Bikini Joe Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before May 15th.
« Previous123456Next »

41/52
Czuzen - Titan - Ostatni Bastion English
Monday 18/04/2011, 23:33

I think that LD was very good idea, but players are too greedy for this kind of ideas. Every time when new Ld has come all cards in that clan are very expensive. Now even before release new ld almost all cards are much more expensive than usuall, because reach guys are buying everything before any Ld Second bad think is, when new Ld is release, you play only against that clan, you can meet them everywhere, also in training room, in the gym, even in toilet
IMO staff should release Lds from every clan at once and after month stop release any new LDs forever.
(Sorry for my grammar )
42/52
ChefMike1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Tuesday 19/04/2011, 00:12

You spelt humour wrong .

@_wise_ i doubt it . probably one for each clan before the ones some of us missed come around again , just to make sure as many players as possible can complain about how 'legendary' was the wrong name for these cards . mostly americans because there are no other countries in the world , nowhere where english is not the state language .

the word means nothing
43/52
im_a_n00b - Senior English
Tuesday 19/04/2011, 08:07

Well this card should b slighty better, but thats just me
44/52
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 19/04/2011, 19:06

"You spelt humour wrong ."
Both are right in the end.
45/52
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Wednesday 20/04/2011, 06:52

These missions become even easier if you use Sigma and/or Greem with Ambre in deathmatch to inflict the 25 poison for the second part of the mission -.-
46/52
BotShot - Guru English
Wednesday 20/04/2011, 18:35

Lol use Sigma in training
47/52
The_HoAx - Hero English
Thursday 21/04/2011, 03:01

Needs to be in Deathmatch.
48/52
Duqtor - Hero English
Thursday 21/04/2011, 06:35

Why does everyone complain the missions are to easy or the card is to weak? How about they put out a Junkz Ld and require DJ Korr Cr for the mission, and then make the card very OP so it's perma ELO banned, seems like that's what everyone is asking for?
49/52
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 21/04/2011, 08:17

Haha though at first i admit the 4 missions seemed like too little, its nice to have an easy Ld to get, allows for more people to get him
50/52
Browson - Titan - Our last breath English
Friday 22/04/2011, 16:05

I for one really enjoy getting the Ld cards just for the added challenge of the process (even if some of the cards are not that great). It also lets me collect and learn how to play with clans that I do not normally use. The problem I have with the last two is that the missions are becoming easier. I enjoyed the early legends with 4-5 stages of missions, each with 2-3 missions in them. I do appreciate them not requiring you to buy overly expensive cards (such as Blaaster) to win anymore, but they could still add in more card-specific missions involving cheaper common cards and make it a bit more challenging. The only slightly challenging part about Bikini Joe was the life gain as Freaks only have a few life gaining cards, but I would like 3-4 of that type of mission per Ld, not just one.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals