The Dangers of Greed

The Dangers of Greed
Friday 13/05/2011, 12:04
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
148 messages
The Dangers of Greed
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 13/05/2011, 12:04

After his first foray onto the streets of Clint City, Dudley Ld is back in town scouring the candy stores, determined to stuff himself with anything that, close up or from a distance, bears the slightest resemblance to candy! But Candy Jack has scattered his stock all over town and the greedy pig is going to have a job finding them!Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before May 29th.
« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

51/148
The_HoAx - Hero English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 03:50

If I wanted to I could get the alternate reward for doing these missions in quite literally an hour maybe 2. I remember when he was first released it was 100 damage done with Candy Jack. that took a while to do and then almost as soon as I did that they dropped the requirements by half on the missions making them perfect, not too hard and not too easy. Then the next release they kept that balance between easy are hard.

It stopped doing this nice balance at Bonnie Ld, the ONLY usable legendary made it was a bit too easy but still required a card but it wasn't that expensive to do. Nowadays we get 4 very easy missions that takes zero talent whatsoever, I have seen a level 14 with Bikini Joe Ld along with some low (very low) priced cards.

The main thing is that these LEGENDARY cards are available to anyone who doesn't mind using an hour or two out of their time in order to get a card. The word legendary does not mean common or easily obtained, yet on Urban Rivals anyone who has 2000 clintz or so can make a wellfare deck for that clan and get a legendary card.

I'm not saying that legendary cards should only be possible to the rich people who can afford one of the top 5 but at least make it so it is either difficult to obtain or make it so you need more than a few ten thousand clintz to do the missions.
52/148
LOA_Ragnarok - Legend - Legends of America English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 06:46

Was hoping that there'd have been a new Ld... but, I did miss the first couple, and the chance to get Dudley was nice. Too bad that there was so much dead time between the end of Scott and the start of Dudley... well, back grinding for Crs.
53/148
Darkmage678 - Legend - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 14:48

I am a little confused about the second mission. Does it mean U can use poison to remove 80 life points or not?
54/148
Ian_WCH - Senior - Working Class Heroes English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 15:59

Nope
55/148
R3ALGAM3R - Senior English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 16:38

NightHawk-HoA that is a lie because one of bikini joe lds missions is poisin damage on deathmatch whereas you unlock deathmatch at level 15....
56/148
Invidius_01 - Titan English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 19:22

I HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE MISSIONS FOR Dudley Ld TWICE, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.

THE CANDY HUNT - 50 BATTLE POINTS & 10 MISSION POINTS
INSATIABLE HUNGER - 50 CLINTZ & 15 MISSION POINTS
HUNGRIER STILL - 2 CREDITS & 15 MISSION POINTS
HUNGRIER THEN EVER - 10 CREDITS & 20 MISSION POINTS

VOTE GREEN SO PEOPLE CAN NOW.
57/148
D moose - Titan English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 20:30

Back when the first Dudley Ld came out i had to get two characters Oshitsune and Ghumbo (i am not normally a Nightmare player so i tend to get other expensive characters first ) i figured it was worth it because when Urban Rivals first came out with the LD series it was said it was created for the collectors and veterans and as time went on the LDs missions became less and less like what a veteran or a collector could do and more and more like monthly missions for a specific clan

I get that some people complained that the missions were to hard, i also get that some people complained about having to obtain certain characters. However that was what the LD series was promised to be about, something to go for to keep Urban Rivals interesting to the higher level players cards that you could aim to obtain like the Crs but could get with out spending lots of clintz just by proving you were a decent player. Now looking back at getting those two characters i'm upset not that i got them to obtain Dudley Ld the first time (because i would have got them eventually anyway) but because this just proves that the LD series is no longer what was promised to us
58/148
Viso-Cr - Master English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 21:06

I dont get the first mission to get him wth do i do??? i have nightmares but it doesnt show as part of my mission
59/148
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Saturday 14/05/2011, 21:12

I am really sorry if my statement kinda harsh
the titles of second dudley's ld released maybe resembles all
maybe ur admins wanted to tell ur players "indirectly"
i believe before they do anything,they must have planned and thinked it wisely
yet people still arguing,endlessly-debating,complaint,etc.I know ur is business thing and some peoples involved real moneys into ur,but please remember that ur is only a game (free online manga trading card game) which main purpose is to have fun and enjoy your time

for once again,allowed me to apologize if my words kinda harsh
no offence,cheers and regards
arcueid_OK
60/148
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 15/05/2011, 00:48

I don't think that missions for Ld cards should be very difficult (nor very easy)... If some of you want cards that are difficult to obtain, then you should go for Lyse Teria or Guru... Cr cards are for high level players, not Ld... I LOVE to play Ld missions and it sucks when I can't because I don't have some specific card... So UR, please keep this kind of missions

« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals