Strange Times

Strange Times
Friday 03/06/2011, 11:01
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
31 messages
Strange Times
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 03/06/2011, 11:01

There's a very strange show on offer for the citizens of Clint City this week. The Freaks boost their numbers with Rhyno, the er...rhino-man. The Vortex get fat on pizzas from the CXXI Century, delivered by Marty. And of course, the Berzerk Clan continues to expand with the arrival of the rather unpresentable Drummond and Revok, who’s gone from being slightly weird to full-on crazy.Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234Next »

11/31
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 03/06/2011, 12:32

I knew they were doing the Berzerk was doing the same thing the Vortex did last year! and like the Vortex doubles, they featured a new artist.
12/31
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 03/06/2011, 18:02

In case people are confused about whether Marty gets 2 or 1 pill recovery at 0 pillz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKKDvC3fJk0
13/31
emlagathaem - Senior - Vietnamese English
Friday 03/06/2011, 18:28

I dont have moeny
14/31
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 03/06/2011, 19:17

WTF with Berserks?! They haven't released a single backlash card since the first release. I thought the whole point was to have really powerful cards that had backlash to balance them. Instead, they're just releasing really powerful cards with no penaltys. Lame. Norman and Beef are just becoming the red-headed stepchildren of the clan...it's as if the designers thought backlash would be a cool idea and then said: "Nevermind, we're not doing that anymore."

At any rate...I hope Cortez has a base 9 power and a backlash ability. That would be cool. Better yet, make him a 9/9. Sure it would make his bonus all but useless but then he could 1HKO with Timber...which would be interesting...
15/31
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 03/06/2011, 20:55

Base power or damage doesn't go above 8. Hopefully it's gonna stay that way. That's why Backlash is bad with Berzerk - their bonus is already bad enough so they need helpful abilities.
16/31
Vic Mace - Veteran - TrAitorzZz English
Saturday 04/06/2011, 00:45

You can't have a base 9 power back in the day when fighting looked different there used to be eight bars to show how much power you could have. But you never it could change
17/31
JohnnoM - Senior English
Saturday 04/06/2011, 01:58

I reckon Marty will definently become a staple.

The same with Revok, but Drummond just plain sucks.

I'm still in the air about Rhyno, but only time will tell.
18/31
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Saturday 04/06/2011, 07:53

Rhyno is a tier 2 card
19/31
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Saturday 04/06/2011, 12:13

Drummond is ok, he's got nice attack manipulation - I like him. Better than Esther at least.
Revok is the best 4* for now, unless you don't mind Gus's SoA weakness.
Rhyno is great in survivor, but not for elo.

And Marty... I would only use him in mono. Doesn't replace Deea and even Sunder in offensive decks.
20/31
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 04/06/2011, 13:14

Ughh.. cards in this release look pretty ugly especially Rhyno

Drummond: Berzerk staple along with Melanie
you choose, power or attack manipulator

Revok: lol.. this card replace Beef
not as strong as Tsubame of course, but it is a good card

Marty: an ok card, but I am not really fond with his stats, 6/4 without anything = throw away card
it's nice to gain at least 2 pillz when you lose

Rhyno: ugly art, ok stats, so-so ability
-5 opp damage min 3 is not really something that Freaks need
you don't want your level 5 Freaks lose.
it adds a little bit of mind game in the game, but still, his 7 power is just ok, nothing too brag about
also, minimum 3 is kinda high, definitely not an ELO card, but also not a T2 card

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals