Click here if you forgot your password.

New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
287 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48

From Monday, June 20th, taking into account the views you expressed through your voting over the past few months, the staff list of permanent ELO bans will be changed to better correspond to the 14 life points and no semi-evolved characters format: Wanda and Charlie will no longer be bannedYayoi, Sigma Gil, Kerry and Uranus will be banned.Players’ weekly votes will allow you to influence the list of banned characters. So Don’t forget to vote every week!Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12...67891011...2829Next »

81/287
WMD Abaddon - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 18:01

I think they are saving bannings for once a year the preemptive strikes they made are because they dont want to do needless bannings later Pussycats were a decent combo deck and have always made good half decks... what they probably need ofcourse is an elo card with stop ability now.. and probably a powerful support card give people an excuse to run mono cats I mean in theory they stick together more than Rescue and La Junta who in the comics are always teaming up with other clans where as Pussycats man hating ways in the bios of the cards make me think they are usually a secluded clan... I dunno the support cards haven't had a lot of flavor in my opinion Thormund Isatis and emeth seem like loners to me from the bios
82/287
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 18:03

Continued from part one:

As for the unbanning,well Wanda coming back just confirms that semi-evo stays outs of ELO,and her return is no massive surprise,so nothing really to comment on.And then you have Charlie.I do not like her return. i dont know if she brought back to be some kind of vote magnet,but i dont like it.She's back in ELO,and what most people dont understand is:sure,oversized Dwan(very scary:sneer,but this just puts the Pussycats over the top in ELO. I shudder to think of what damage could be done with a Charlie/Ella/Cherry/Muze hand. Bringing Charlie back just makes getting a win from a pussycat deck just that much more unfair.

Conclusion: Most of the bans were expected and there's going to be a shift in landscape.Im somewhat excited to see how the Junkz will adapt,if they adapt.The sakrohms are definetly screwed for the time being,and if they're back,i'd be very surprised. Oh,and of course,the Pussycats are probably going to eat a lot of ban votes real soon.

Also,nice to see you let Ghumbo,blaaster,Greem, Sledg live to see another perma-ban.They're the four biggest cards to not get banned,but you let them slide.Here's to hoping that'll change,come next round of bans.

And btw-somebody do me a favor and hit somebody in the head with a tire-iron the next time somebody whines about the Pussycats losing Yayoi/them not getting very far in ELO.You guys just got your best wall back and you're complaining about losing Yayoi;pleas stfu
83/287
M1XTAPE - Legend Português
Thursday 09/06/2011, 18:41

They should have taken advantage of the bans to bring back 12 life elo. With 14 life the chances of coming down to a 50-50 chance game are much higher.
84/287
Kallius - Hero English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 18:49

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Gil! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I couldn't agree with you more Slippy Toad!
85/287
NeoAC - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 18:49

Yayoi goes and still none of the Piranas get hit? This is the big mistake of this ban in my opinion.

Either Selma, Raeth, or Hawkins need to hit the skids soon. All I am seeing in the higher ELO levels is those bloody Piranas.
86/287
SevenAteNein - Hero - The Defenestrators English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 18:51

I don't think "permanent" means what you think it means.
87/287
shadowjeric - Titan English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 18:57

Wanda and Charlie free at the cost of Yayoi, fair trade i guess (tho I'm not 100% sure on that)

Sigma, Gil and Uranus: was expecting that

Kerry: Huh? Sledg is way more powerfull and it would make more since to ban Sledg then Kerry IMO

And since UR staff was handing out banns how did Ghumbo, Toro, Robb Cr, and Marina Dodge a ban??
88/287
FuRiAx_HoA - Imperator English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 19:09

Singma i mean it's a goo thing and all but she's not great in DT so why???
89/287
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 19:18

First Rowdy now Gil ........come on
90/287
WMD Abaddon - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 19:25

Yayoi closest card is Bryan and Bryan has one less base damage there are also better 4 stars to chose from in La Junta
I personally dont think that any of the Pussycats cards should be banned but if one should be it would be Yayoi the clan as a whole is worse than its counterpart La Junta and it does rather horribly against most of the other popular clans as well.. like Rescue and ghiest its ability dependent and without Yayoi its 5 star reliant Cherry and Muze do nothing against ghiest and Roots
and Ivana can be played around... so IN its own clan Yayoi is necessary that being said I can only believe she is banned because of half decks personally I dont see as much of a problem with her in half deck well I guess this means Jeyn and Veronica might see more play or Pussycats will see even less play....

« Previous12...67891011...2829Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals