Click here if you forgot your password.

New Concept

New Concept
Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
New Concept
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07

Kreenk returns, determined to tag every wall in Clint City. This time round he’s offering us some Conceptual Tagging: he’s planning on decorating the town with caricatures of Polit officials dressed up as rappers. His sprinting abilities are certainly going to be put to the test!!Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 10.
« Previous123456789Next »

21/87
mr_2bonclay - Imperator English
Friday 10/06/2011, 23:14

Yet again the polit is mentioned. honestly, i thought they were going to be the next clan
22/87
9flame999 - Novice English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 01:03

UR! plz make missions harder, or else everyone would have the legendary chars, i miss when they would make you get certain cards, if you want you can make really weak cards essential for the mission, but plzzzzzzzzzzzz just increase difficulty, btw, i hope we get a sackrohm ld! Maybe an older Piranas character who firmly believe that he discovered atlantis, and the people told him they are aliens and he is the messanger!
23/87
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 01:39

@ 9flame999

We already have one type of cards that are hard to get, and that vast majority of players don't have, and those are Collector cards!!! So we don't need to have another set of cards that are hard to get (nor too easy)...
24/87
The_HoAx - Hero English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 02:54

This is getting ridiculous soon the legendary missions will be to deal 15 damage with any clan for a "legendary" card. Now for a question: If you already have Kreenk will you receive 10 credits for completing the missions again?
25/87
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 04:18

A month to do these missions, they can be done in 1 or 2 days theres no need 2 waste a ld spot 4 a month with someone so easy 2 get, i agree with 9flame999 i like it better when it was harder..o well 10 creds here i come
26/87
Touhoushu - Novice English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 07:24

Easier missions allows for those without as much Clintz to spare to get the LDs. Maybe it isn't fair, but some, and undoubtedly future LDs (see Bonnie Ld and Harrow Ld) give a considerable advantage to those who have it to those who don't.

I'm in favor of keeping the game more accessible (though, that isn't exactly the right word for it) to newer players. Keep on with these relatively easy missions, Urban Rivals team.
27/87
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 10:05

The only thing Legendary about these cards is probably the tediousness to get them.
28/87
Vrayael - Veteran English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 10:33

Any plans for a GHEIST legendary character?
29/87
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 10:59

Kreenk Ld 's mission is easier than Dudley Ld
30/87
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 11:03

"If you already have Kreenk will you receive 10 credits for completing the missions again?"
Yes. Plus 2 more from one before it.

And there should be at least some challenge to the missions. If nothing else, keep the missions tied to their respective clans instead of anything under the sun.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals