Click here if you forgot your password.

New Concept

New Concept
Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
New Concept
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07

Kreenk returns, determined to tag every wall in Clint City. This time round he’s offering us some Conceptual Tagging: he’s planning on decorating the town with caricatures of Polit officials dressed up as rappers. His sprinting abilities are certainly going to be put to the test!!Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 10.
« Previous123456789Next »

31/87
Kalebb Daark - Imperator English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 11:14

Just give them away free like you do @ christmas, otherwise i dont really see the point.
32/87
Elrico Ld - Senior English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 11:27

This is a very good thing that the mission was not difficult because more people will be able to get a legendary card. Thank you UR
33/87
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 12:23

What;s strange in this missions for me is that only 2 out of 5 require you to actually use Bangers
and that 5KOs - no comment
34/87
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 13:30

It's true! Lds should have Legendary missions,not rookie missions! Make missions really hard and make cards really good
35/87
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 13:36

Also CR is collector they make it so people STOP having the cards and collect them! Ld is legendary the whole point is u go through alot to get them
36/87
Buddy Jesus - Senior English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 14:40

What about ppl that have just started out? What about them?
37/87
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 16:30

Pretty soon you'll be able to get an ld in a hour without even using the clan he's for
38/87
IM Hartomesh - Titan - Immortality English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 17:34

I like them Legendary Missions they way they are. They may be "easy" for some, but tedious for some.

Not everyone here plays UR for more than 7 hours a day grinding on levels/missions. The difficulty right now is perfect. It is tedious, but not impossible for the casual players.

Kudos to UR staff for taking it into consideration for the casual players.
39/87
sjs00 - Hero English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 18:33

You guys make the assumption that the future missions are going to be this easy.
I agree that they have begun to decline in difficulty, but, perhaps UR is gauging the reaction of the players to the missions, and I'm sure they know exactly how many complete the missions.
Perhaps its all gonna change.
40/87
Avoid-50-50 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 18:55

Oh kreenk common is back :S i actually done them on the first go and it was hard to get it but felt good when i finally done the missions in like 3 or 4 days of grinding. Now i finished them in 2 hours maybe less . whats the point in calling cards legendary if they aren't :S i understand that you have to cater to the new players but you are doing it a bit to much

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals