New Concept

New Concept
Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
New Concept
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07

Kreenk returns, determined to tag every wall in Clint City. This time round he’s offering us some Conceptual Tagging: he’s planning on decorating the town with caricatures of Polit officials dressed up as rappers. His sprinting abilities are certainly going to be put to the test!!Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 10.
« Previous123456789Next »

41/87
Mango {UE} - Titan - The Unfound Effort English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 20:20

Agreed^
all the hard core players are "wahhh these are too easy"
while the beginners are 'wahhhh too hard'
UR staff has a lotta diff people to think about when making a LD's missions and they are doing a pretty good job of it so far, not too hard (at least the second time around) and not too ridicously easy. keep up the good work UR and dont listen to those guys who want to make the missions harder!!!
42/87
catalac - Veteran English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 20:45

Polit strikes again. some day the polit clan will stop doing their sit back and relax routine and will come back to stop the anarchy.
instead of leaving law and order under the control of vigilantes. yes that's right people Sentinel is not the police they just do their work because the police don't. and Rescue does the battle line medics because polit does nothing to acknowledge the fighting.
but they will come back to stop the La Junta uprising. and when it happens the story line is going to be awesome. us

my idea for a bonus is this. bonus=opps bonus or since they made all these anti soa abilities how about a really cool bonus like stop: + 3 power or something similar to the rest of the clans but better but only works against sob.
43/87
catalac - Veteran English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 20:48

Love the easy missions. not because they are fast but because setting them up outside the clan you don't have the market Nightmare of everything doubling price because every one needs the cards for missions.
44/87
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/06/2011, 21:38

I think that you people totally miss the point of Ld cards... They are supposed to reword people for playing UR. Yes, it is true that Ld missions can be finished in 1 day, but the vast majority of people will not play UR all day just to get the card... The main "issue" with these cards is their name... Calling them "legendary" can be (and obviously is) misleading for a lot of people, so they think they should be: a) hard to get and/or b) overpowered. I think that if they were called "Mission cards" (which is a stupid name btw), there wouldn't be all this complaining about the difficulty...
45/87
Avoid-50-50 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 06:20

Meelosh imo you should work on your game instead of posting here to spite all people that disagree with you i think that ld missions are the lowest priority when starting the game :S you shouldn't just rush all things take it step by step learn to be good in all mods then you should worry about ld missions anyhow your comparison with ld chars and cr chars is invalid and legendary chars imo should be at least difficult to get you can say whatever you want imo but more time you waste here arguing you waste precious time to learn some new strategies in the game , this isn't meant as an offense but as an heads up to improve your game btw
46/87
0 Rowan LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 08:18

I'm loving these easy missions! PLZ DO NOT MAKE FUTURE LD RELEASES HARDER!
47/87
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 09:06

Y keep them easy if you dnt like the challenge of getting them then dnt do it its as simple as that, i think ld's should be difficult to get which gives more satisfaction when u finally get it
48/87
MaddAddams - Legend - Elephant Riders English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 10:12

I'd be less disappointed in these increasingly lightweight missions if they at least forced me to play the clan they're for. Levels 2, 3, and 4 have no Bangers requirement at all. Playing clans and cards I usually didn't play, in modes I usually didn't play made some of the previous legendaries fun to acquire. I even already have Kreenk, so I just want the experience of completing the missions to be fun.
49/87
0 GURU - Veteran - Open Casket English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 11:12

Easiest LD missions XD
My first LD so far and im now really into the Bangers i noticed how much better i got while using them since the first mission thanks alot UR
50/87
Shadow 4D - Titan - The Fourth Dimension English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 15:02

Just wondering? I have got all Lds apart from Bella. Every ld card I won started out as a level 1 undeveloped character. So why when I won Kreenk Ld I got it as an already developed card at 3*?

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals