New Concept

New Concept
Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
New Concept
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07

Kreenk returns, determined to tag every wall in Clint City. This time round he’s offering us some Conceptual Tagging: he’s planning on decorating the town with caricatures of Polit officials dressed up as rappers. His sprinting abilities are certainly going to be put to the test!!Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 10.
« Previous123456789Next »

81/87
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Monday 04/07/2011, 20:46

Honestly, I agree with Shermie1... The Kreenk box with Ld missions has a glitch... Like when you go your collection, cuz of it, the collection won't load properly Some players don't really care about getting the Ld cards... so they don't need to be reminded they still have missions to do. It was fine before, whee you just look up your Ld missions if you care about completing them.
82/87
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Monday 04/07/2011, 20:53

@ PC_Gaeons

Solo missions can be accessed by playing thru the new game version the staff has added where you can play as single player.... but it has been temporarily deactivated
83/87
badslambige - Senior English
Sunday 24/07/2011, 19:05

Kreek ld was into a leged beacause he crads were publeand he infinble power then i saw a gold card player...... dont hve a frind for a chast kreek ld said i hope you not a chace
84/87
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Sunday 24/07/2011, 21:45

Lol i speak english n i didnt even understand what u were trying to say
85/87
Twisted DIm - Veteran - Dragões Imortais Português
Monday 25/07/2011, 18:58

Badslambige - Senior - darkkness castlle group
Yesterday at 14:05
Kreek ld was into a leged beacause he crads were publeand he infinble power then i saw a gold card player...... dont hve a frind for a chast kreek ld said i hope you not a chace

Someone please translate this xD
86/87
Ambriell - Titan - Perfect Defect Effect English
Tuesday 26/07/2011, 03:13

I'll try.

Kreenk Ld was turned into a legend because his card is purple and has infinite power. Then I saw a gold card player...... Dont have a friend for a chest, so Kreenk Ld said, "I hope you're not a cheat".

I think that's as close as it gets.
87/87
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Wednesday 27/07/2011, 10:09

I think it's: Dont have a friend for a chat, Kreenk Ld said.

lol is this jerromy undercover? -.- or miss Selina :S

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals