Click here if you forgot your password.

Summer in the Sun

Summer in the Sun
Friday 01/07/2011, 11:42
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
63 messages
Summer in the Sun
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 01/07/2011, 11:42

It’s summer time and vacations in the sun in Clint City. Will we see new couples getting together? Gordon and Felicia both love water, but she spends all her time diving in it, while he uses it to put out fires. Victoria and Stiko are mad about big guns but he uses his for paint ball while she prefers to fire real bullets... No, when all’s said and done it’s a lot easier to fight one another than get it on!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234567Next »

31/63
Bobblefighter - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 14:10

@Tanto;

The best thing about Gordon is that he doesn't even need his ability to operate. Kerry was used a lot, even though she only had 6 power. Glosh and Ghoub are also commonly seen. 6 power in Rescue is the average, and it works. Sure, you can DR him, but you can say that about a lot of cards. And besides, the clan that Gordon is in has plenty of other better options to DR, and if you are really having trouble with DR in your deck, you have cards like Mark, Anita, Aurora and Suzie to avoid it. He works well.

Felicia isn't up to par with Gaia and Nanook, those two are amazing. Felicia isn't meant to replace either of them, and believe it or not, they do need SOB. As you said, the Ulu Watu love having their massive power. That's why SOB is important. Ulu Watu players fear Piranas, Nightmare, and attack manipulation clans. SOB gets rid of that. Felicia isn't going to feature in every Ulu Watu ELO deck, but you have to consider using her when you're making up an Ulu Watu deck.
32/63
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 16:50

The main issue with 6/5 Gordon is, Kerry and Glosh has 6 damage, Ghoub has 7
plus Kerry, Ghoub and Glosh never had an issues with SOA

5 is just low, which means DR gives more impact
6/5 is not worth to use for a 4 stars
do you want to use 6/5 at level 4?
I don't, 6/5 is stats of level 3 card (Tamy, Janice, Deea, Sayura, Bobby, etc)

what do you get from Gordon, a wall? not really, his power is shaky, a damage dealer? he only has 5 damage
his stats is too low because Rescue cannot get a really good card.

if you see similar card (which has 6/5 and staple) would have pretty amazing ability
Scubb +4 pillz, Toro -3 opp power

IMO, this is just personal preference, if you like it then use it,
for me, he takes the third spot in Rescue

about Felicia, what? Ulu Watu afraid of attack manipulation clan? that's new to me
why do you afraid if you have high power to back you up?
even jackie would have a big issue against Nanook

regarding Piranas and Nightmare, most of clan also has weaknesses with Piranas and Nightmare not only Ulu Watu, but I don't see each clan need SOB
SOB is nice, but it is not needed, it's an extra ability to make you win
but even if you win, what do you get? 3 damage
again, she is a strong wall, but her damage does not make up with it

I will consider her if I need mono Ulu Watu T1 or ELO
Ulu Watu has too many good level 3 cards
Nanook, Gaia, and janince already take the first three spots
I believe she is on par Kirk, and George depending on what you need
33/63
sjs00 - Hero English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 20:03

Man both of you guys have great points. My head is spinning.
34/63
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 21:11

I LOVE the art for Gordon!!!! omg he looks so realistic!!!
That's all I really have to say bout the cards... other than that.. I'm not too thrilled bout them. Good cheap cards... But not worth buying (in my opinion)
35/63
FO Buttches - Veteran - Forever Onward English
Saturday 02/07/2011, 22:10

There are many 7 damage cards in Rescue so in my opinion gordons 5 damage is not much of a problem
36/63
Bobblefighter - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 03/07/2011, 04:10

@Tanto, Ulu Watu are afraid of attack manipulation simply for the fact that + or - attack is much more useful in low pill situations than more power.

And Ulu Watu, as you said, just win because of their high power. Thus, their effectiveness is drasticly reduced from SOB. Some clans are still somewhat effective without their bonus, Ulu Watu are not. I'd find her more on par with Janice, depending on the theme of the week. Felicia most of the time, Janice for weeks like this, GHEIST weeks.
37/63
Elrico Ld - Senior English
Sunday 03/07/2011, 18:31

Make card for Jungo with defeat ability!
38/63
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan English
Sunday 03/07/2011, 22:14

We need more DR Vortex cards!!!
39/63
dar666 - Titan English
Sunday 03/07/2011, 22:56

Very unhappy with this ones it's the first week I don't buy credits for new cards in since I started the game. I know every time can't be amazing but no one wow or so so wow card. And why not 1 Berzerk card this week they still have very low numbers as they are a new clan. Lets hope in 2 weeks we get better cards.
40/63
imari - Hero - D-Versified English
Monday 04/07/2011, 00:25

When I wrote Vivian I meant to day Lola but Melanie is only ok she is pretty weak but for a two star she is ok

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals