Click here if you forgot your password.

Career Plans

Career Plans
Friday 15/07/2011, 11:09
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
130 messages
Career Plans
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 15/07/2011, 11:09

No profession is without merit. Elvis worked as a professional lookalike for a very long time before turning into his own very inimitable person. Through sheer hard work, Fixit managed to open his own garage. And while Kostner wasn't cut out to be a postman long-term, who would have predicted that Ashiko, the sweet little koala bear, would one day emerge as a killer ninja?
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

81/130
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 18/07/2011, 18:15

And once again, you are right... In that case, some card with 1 SoA ability will stop Fixit double ability... Now, THAT is OP THAT opens the door to cards that can stop THREE abilities, even FOUR abilities! OMG OMG OMG
82/130
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Monday 18/07/2011, 19:01

Yes soa stops a dual, triple or quadruple abilty, as it stops abilities. Unless ofcours the card would have protection:ability / power +2 or something like that as an ability.

You have some troubles making valid arguments and just seem to troll, we arent even discussing if Fixit is OP or not, we are just stating that double abilities will come to pass and that Fixit is the foot in the door for that.
83/130
NYKnicks1and7 - Master English
Monday 18/07/2011, 19:42

How about an 8/6 5 star pirana with soa/backlash -3 life is that a good double ability
84/130
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 18/07/2011, 20:07

I sincerely apologize if I caused any inconvenience. I was just amused by all this paranoia around Fixit... Like something groundbreaking, game-changing happened... Like his ability is overpowered...
Anyway, I'm singing out of here, and I can't wait to meet Fixit in the battlefield
85/130
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 18/07/2011, 21:39

But that's not a dual ability, cuz both "abilities" are just one protection for 2 stats, and if you use SoA it stops the protection. And it's not nearly like SoAB, it doesn't even block abilities, it just keeps the stats from being changed. It's not gonna stop any bonus or any ability whatsoever. Protection works diferently than other abilities, there WON'T be any soa/backlash, I'm 100% sure of it, it wouldn't even fit on the card.

Serena, Selina and Chiara, you say?
Serena's ability is no match to Hawk's, it only keeps her power but remains weak to damage reduction, +power, and her damage is still low for a 5* card in Ulu Watu (too low damage clan). Hawk's ability on the other side stops any kind of damage reduction, + or - power and can even be used defensively. And he's got attack manipulation, which means he can be used to bluff. And his clan got such awesome 2* (Lehane and Tobbie) he can be easily placed in any deck. With Melvin it's a really good 12* half.
Selina is... I don't get the hype about this card, it's nothing really special. Her ability is worse than Tsubame's or Shaakarti's bonus and it's an offensive ability (at least on a 5*, you don't want your 5* to lose), so I'd say she's only good for survivor T2.
Chiara is a nice card in a nice clan. If you need a 3* filler she's good cuz her bonus is the worst bonus and logically she doesnt need it. But with bonus, Nanook, Olga, Robb Cr and Mona still work better.
Lehane is the best 2* wall ever, nuff said.
86/130
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Wednesday 20/07/2011, 09:31

Dude I freaking smell an 8/8 Banger with protection: power, bonus, damage coming.

Imagine facing 10/8 every freaking time you fight unless you use a DR with SOA.
87/130
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 20/07/2011, 12:41

Neo_08ms: That card will probally never come out its too over powered.
88/130
roburad - Master English
Wednesday 20/07/2011, 13:24

There's a reason why they put backlash on the 8/8 Cortez so an 8/8 Bangers with Ability protection power and damage will just forever will be a wishful thinking
89/130
JVNFDHN - Master - Join in English
Thursday 21/07/2011, 03:43

If theres not a Vortex nest week im quuiting
90/130
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 21/07/2011, 15:59

Negodz wasn't relesed that long ago.

Also quite a few clans will stop having cards in new blood for a few weeks too due to the Berzerk being relesed.

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals