Kolos Attacks

Kolos Attacks
Monday 05/09/2011, 11:42
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
88 messages
Kolos Attacks
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Monday 05/09/2011, 11:42

From September 5th you'll be able to get your hands on the Kolos collector figurine! Each figurine will come with a certificate of authenticity signed by the illustrator as well as a card containing a code, which once registered on the website, will allow you to obtain a SNEAK PREVIEW of the new legendary card characterizing Travis Ld.(You will also be able to unlock Travis Ld in three months' time through the legendary missions).To find out more about the figurine, go to this page. And that’s not all. 10 figurines (each containing a code) are up for grabs every week for a month from the figurine release date on September 5th 2011.To take part in the prize draw, you must be ranked among the top 150 in the daily tournaments.
« Previous123456789Next »

11/88
el_danos - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 05/09/2011, 12:01

You will not ship to Australia
12/88
spagr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Monday 05/09/2011, 12:06

"10 figurines (each containing a code) are up for grabs every week for a month from the figurine release date on September 5th 2011.To take part in the prize draw, you must be ranked among the top 150 in the daily tournaments."

Does it mean that every player, who finished in top 150 of DT will be included in the lottery once ? Or every "up to 150" place mean 1 ticket for te lottery ?
THX !
13/88
T0P_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 05/09/2011, 12:07

Travis Ld will be in Junkz. The bus in Kolos mouth is the same from the Junkz background and the bus in Kolos mouth on the figurine page has "Junkz" written on it.

Kolos/" target="_blank">http://www.urban-rivals.com/special/Kolos/

I decided to do some snooping since Travis Ld has a page now and came up with these.

http://s.ccdn.ur-img.com/urimages/perso/Junkz/JUNKZ_TRAVISLD_N1_STD.png
http://s.ccdn.ur-img.com/urimages/perso/Junkz/JUNKZ_TRAVISLD_N2_STD.png
http://s.ccdn.ur-img.com/urimages/perso/Junkz/JUNKZ_TRAVISLD_N3_STD.png

Which tells us he'll be a 3 star. From the looks of it, he's was driving the bus when Kolos attacked. Now he's training to hunt it down?
14/88
0 Lethal - Veteran - Open Casket English
Monday 05/09/2011, 12:10

I think its ulu vatu's ld
15/88
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Monday 05/09/2011, 12:23

Im assuming that each placement in the top 150 = a "ticket" in the lucky draw?
16/88
Infiniti - Senior English
Monday 05/09/2011, 12:25

@cloud

yup
17/88
crocobill - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 05/09/2011, 12:58

You should be able to get the figurine in : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Danmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Irland, Italy, Greece, Hungary, Greece, Lituania, Luxembourg, malta, Netherlands, Polen, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, UK, USA.
For those who are not living in these countries, we are waiting for the reply of Amazon to see if you can get it where you are. If you are having problems to order the figurine, please tell us. We will report these problems to Amazon.

edited by crocobill Monday 05/09/2011, 12:58
18/88
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Monday 05/09/2011, 13:03

Just a question : if a player wins the figurine from the Tournaments Prize Draw does he/she have to pay at all? Because if a certain player wins and doesn`t have money to pay ... this could generate huge problems, there are children playing this game and maybe they Don`t realize they`re gonna have to pay.
19/88
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 05/09/2011, 13:05

My friend is professional sculptor and he wanted to know how much royalties you would require (as percentage or flat money) for hand-made sculpture of urban rivals characters he would be willing to do on special order for players, and would she be allowed to make ads for his skills on the forums?
20/88
Darkmage678 - Colossus - Elysium Aether English
Monday 05/09/2011, 13:40

Ok then which department do I go to get Kolos on the amazon website? I have tried a few but nothing comes up.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals