Problem with Travis LD
Tuesday 06/09/2011, 12:21
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Problem with Travis LD
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 06/09/2011, 12:21

Hello all,

We have just learned that a problem occurred when the Travis Ld code cards - slipped in the Kolos Limited Edition boxes - have been printed.
The code that should appear on it when you scratch the card hasn’t been printed.
Unfortunately the provider cannot backpedal and we will have to give Travis Ld manually to all of you who will buy the Kolos figurine.

How will we do that?
You will have to contact the customer support service and add a copy of your Amazon receipt. Once the document authenticated by our customer support, you’ll instantly receive the card.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. It is completely independent from our services. Be sure we will do what is necessary to answer quickly to your requests.

Best,
« Previous12Next »

2/19
Darkmage678 - Colossus - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 06/09/2011, 19:11

Costumer support service?
3/19
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 06/09/2011, 22:24

Phoenix234: http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php Or just click on the green ? in the top right corner of the page.
4/19
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Wednesday 07/09/2011, 15:36

I'm on the iPhone and I use the amazon app to buy things like this. My question would be, if I buy the figure from there can I send you the order summary in the email? That's the same thing as a receipt or would I have to wait until I receive it in the mail and send a copy of the order summary that comes with the figure?
5/19
Riff Moonraker - Titan English
Wednesday 14/09/2011, 00:28

How are we supposed to add a copy of the amazon receipt? I have the order ID and all that info right here in my hand, but other than that, I dont know what I should include in the email.
6/19
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 14/09/2011, 12:27

I think you can ether copy and past the intire Email and then send it to support or you can forward the email to support (to forward it you will need to copy the support email adress into your normal emails as you can attach things to the urban rivals email).
7/19
{UE} Farticus - Colossus - The Unfound Effort English
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 17:38

I sent my proof of purchase on Friday and haven't heard back since. Is this normal or is there anything else I can do to get this card sometime before it's released to everyone else?
8/19
Riff Moonraker - Titan English
Wednesday 21/09/2011, 04:14

Ok, after my first contact with support they replied that they wanted a picture of proof. I sent a pic of Kolos out of the box, with the return receipt. I have heard nothing back from them, and after two more messages to them, I still have no response. Also, where the original posts stayed up, as it was an ongoing issue, they are now gone. Can anyone help?
9/19
{UE} Farticus - Colossus - The Unfound Effort English
Thursday 22/09/2011, 18:35

Has anyone gotten any recent replies to e-mails for Travis?
10/19
Runeslice1 - Senior - The Trend English
Thursday 22/09/2011, 21:47

This is quite silly. Majority of the people I know that bought the figure bought it solely based on the fact that they would recieve Travis Ld a whole whopping 3 months before anyone else. Now they don't even recieve that? How dumb.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals