Tuesday 20/09/2011, 12:41

Shall we open a thread dedicated exclusively for posting the big winnings and losses we all had and still have, and will always have; with this infernal machine?smiley
Big winners, please post here with a screenshot hosted in tinypic or elsewhere (no, tinypic is not paying me anything. smiley )
Also please post useable statistics regarding what you think is the investment:return ratio and the probability of each of the objects appearing in each column (that is for advanced statisticians).
Let's have a go and see whether there is any point in playing it, or we can gather enough information and then approach the developers with improvement ideas. Thank you all. smiley

Cancel
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 13:17

I will begin with the rare opportunity I blew when the machine was introduced, just because I didn't activate the winning slot!!
Http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/buenom.png/
It was just 10K at that time, and I didn't feel much of a loss, but if it were now, I would have been seriously depressed! smiley
To avoid such disappointment, I now always play all three slots at the same time if I have enough tickets. This also is better by the laws of probability.

Cancel
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 13:59

I don't have a SS but the most I've gotten was 250 and that was before they changed the values.

P.S. Imgur > All

Tinypic is SOOOO mainstream. /hipster

Cancel
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 14:15

Never won smiley

Cancel
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 16:32

Slot probabilities are always programmed to make the house win. That's why they're an awesome clintz-sink feature. smiley

I won 3 tickets once. Made my day. smiley

Cancel
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 18:47

Does this count as loss? I put 2 tickets on first 2 slots, and 10 000 came on 3rd :S

Cancel
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 18:57

I misclicked the bottom row, hit spin, and 3 black guys came up.

Anyways I don't care. Just clintz. I'd rather give away my clintz than sit there and wait for players to make moves.

Cancel
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 20:18

Of course it does! Look at the link that I posted above mate! You are not alone, so don't be sad smiley

Cancel
Tuesday 20/09/2011, 21:01

I'll win when the slot machine works again.

Cancel
Wednesday 21/09/2011, 01:56

It's designed that way, if you don't click it, it will have a higher chance to come up with a bigger profit. They designed it so it wouldn't saturate the market with more clintz.

Cancel

Answer to this subject