Tuesday 20/09/2011, 12:41

Shall we open a thread dedicated exclusively for posting the big winnings and losses we all had and still have, and will always have; with this infernal machine?smiley
Big winners, please post here with a screenshot hosted in tinypic or elsewhere (no, tinypic is not paying me anything. smiley )
Also please post useable statistics regarding what you think is the investment:return ratio and the probability of each of the objects appearing in each column (that is for advanced statisticians).
Let's have a go and see whether there is any point in playing it, or we can gather enough information and then approach the developers with improvement ideas. Thank you all. smiley

Cancel
Sunday 08/07/2012

I started with 200 tickets from missions and I won $2150.00. Seems to fit in the the 6/5 data.

Cancel
Sunday 08/07/2012, 06:54

@ so0mene: I'd just like to point out that you're wrong. Any positive number is not infinitely larger than 0, it's it's own size larger than 0. For example, 1 is 1 larger than 0, and 1 is a number that is both real and finite. Your reasoning doesn't prove that your profit is infinitely high, it proves that your profit = your profit (which is, incidentally, exactly the formula to use for any situation where you make a profit with 0 expense.) smiley

Cancel
Sunday 08/07/2012, 08:42

To be honest I've played this slot machine probably a lot more than most people or I care to mention, if your looking to make profit of this machine, don't bother.

Realistically you could make a profit on this machine, if you spent 250,000 clintz on tickets and won only 1 jackpot, everything else after that is 100% profit, I would do this for you people but the fact is I just don't have the time, yes I actually don't have the time to sit there and click smiley but I might in the near future smiley

Well have fun with this guys, I tried to master it the first day it came out, learnt a lot about it and realized I was dreaming if I thought I was going to actually be able to make money of this machine, but if one of you figure it out then let me know smiley

Cancel
Sunday 08/07/2012, 09:53

So far I have made huge profit in Slot Machine. 4 tickets per day from guild bonus + the ones from the missions and never buyed tickets so my profit ratio in infinite. Over the time I think I have netted some 2000-3000 clintz.

Dont pay just play.

Cancel
Sunday 08/07/2012, 11:11

You can buy 10 more tickets for 125 clintz each, I don't bother with it though (I already have 488 unused tickets)

Cancel
Sunday 08/07/2012, 18:28

I won the jackpot last week

Cancel
Monday 09/07/2012, 21:20

Picture or never happened

Cancel
Monday 09/07/2012, 22:50

Says who?

Cancel
Tuesday 10/07/2012, 02:13

Rules of the internet, that's who bub

Cancel
Tuesday 10/07/2012, 05:53

Yeah, I think if I won the jackpot, I would have taken a screenshot. So let's have it. smiley

Cancel

Reply to this subject