Improvements on the secure trade tool
Tuesday 18/10/2011, 14:43
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
Improvements on the secure trade tool
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 18/10/2011, 14:43

Hello all,

Following your remarks and reports, we have made some modifications on the secure trade tool so as to make the make the characters selection easier and faster.
Please test it and let us know what you think about it. We find it better and we are thinking about using this pattern in other places.

Have fun!
« Previous123Next »

2/25
Amor Castuo - Master - Los Golpeadores del Señor Español
Tuesday 18/10/2011, 14:48

3/25
Colecionador. - Novice Português
Tuesday 18/10/2011, 14:52

It is not working for me. when I accept the trade, everything selected just disappear and the trade is gone...
4/25
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 18/10/2011, 15:45

The new system is good for trading small ammount of cards but would it be possible to allow you to use the old way (which looked like collection pro) as well incase you need to bulk trade.
5/25
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tager English
Tuesday 18/10/2011, 15:46

How it works :
- Write the name of the card you want to add (then clic on it or press "Enter" to select it)
- Write the number of copies you want to add (then press "Enter" to add them to your list).

Do it again for all different cards you want to add.
6/25
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 18/10/2011, 17:14

By bulk trade i ment a lot of different cards (not a lot of the same card) e.g an intire clan.

sorry for the confusion.
7/25
Mystic Ranger - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 19/10/2011, 19:15

It is very convenient.
But I did suggest you keep the old button also there as UM_AaaBattery said,in selecting clan wise or particular card wise it is hard.Also we have to know the name of the card,if it is a new card we might not know the name then itself as we may not be familiar with it.I suggest putting an easy select in Collection Pro also.
8/25
-Ryder- - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Thursday 20/10/2011, 02:01

Improvement? i cant use the feature at all.
9/25
Dr Bluthgeld - Titan - Les Légendaire Guerrier D'urban English
Thursday 20/10/2011, 13:05

It was very painful to discover how this functionality works.

And much more painful is the necessity of switching between keyboard and mouse (type the staring characters - click on suggested card - press Enter - and so on). And even worse is that from now, I need to know the card names look for them in the second window. Even on a wide-screen display it hurts a lot.

(But the animated battlefield is very pleasant to me.)
10/25
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 20/10/2011, 14:50

@ryder: can you be more specific?

Also, you can now type the clan name and get all the cards you own from the clan to show up (avoid knowning the names).

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals