Click here if you forgot your password.

New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
257 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39

After months of trials and taking into account your views (forums, surveys and the X-Periment ELO event), we are officially changing the list of permanent ELO bans: Arkn, Toro, Ghumbo, Bonnie Ld, Sledg, Ulrich and Arno will be banned, while Uranus in now authorized.These changes will come into effect from the week commencing December 05.Happy gaming to you all in ELO mode!
« Previous12345678910...2526Next »

2/257
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Monday 28/11/2011, 10:52

Arkn, Ulrich, Arno!?

Arkn is a average 2 star and I hate versing GHEIST, he really isn't that much a threat.

Ulrich!? You just banned their 2 best 3 stars in the clan making it hard for Mono and even half deck in some circumstances

Arno? Well thats just rediculous he is very easily beat and can not attack to save his life! You are destroying the Roots clan UR!

The rest I could see coming a mile away but unbanning Uranus was an interesting choice so kudos to UR for that move.
3/257
Cyber7Samurai - Legend - The Urban Renegades English
Monday 28/11/2011, 10:52

I'm just glad Arkn is gone, so I won't have to resort to using Rescue hehehe
4/257
Crimson Jr - Imperator - Vietnamese English
Monday 28/11/2011, 10:56

No, why Arkn ?
5/257
URHunter - Titan English
Monday 28/11/2011, 10:59

Finally perm'ed Bonnie
6/257
UM_Fox - Legend English
Monday 28/11/2011, 11:03

Let the debate begin.
Its a shame about Ulrich as he was much needed, whereas Bonnie Ld I can understand. But the real shocker is Uranus!!
Though I guess Sarks needed a boost.
7/257
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Monday 28/11/2011, 11:05

Oh wow, never thought bonnie would get banned, nor would Ulrich, hopefully they'll get suitable replacements
Very happy Uranus is allowed back in Also now it seems Roots will suffer quite alot, but with the the ban of Arno hopefully that means big things for the rest of the clan and new releases
8/257
n0tinuse - Veteran - Black Sea Piranas English
Monday 28/11/2011, 11:05

Nooo!
Why the hate for GHEIST? Toro I can sort of understand, but permabanning Arkn is just cruel. The clan is essentially left with only one good two-star.
9/257
Pyrotic - Guru - Limit Break English
Monday 28/11/2011, 11:09

Gah! Arkn permanently banned? Isn't that a tad bit overkill? In my opinion, Arkn isn't overpowered at all, and doesn't deserve a permanent ELO ban. The other cards, I somewhat agree, besides Ulrich and Arno. Oh well, whatever the admins deem fit, we can't really criticize.
I think banning Arkn just killed a lot of GHEIST decks, though.
10/257
chicosantos - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 28/11/2011, 11:11

WoW. I'll miss Ulrich but it would be for a good cause.

« Previous12345678910...2526Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals