New clan idea

New clan idea
Friday 23/12/2011, 18:18
JTRegularDUDE - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
New clan idea
JTRegularDUDE - Veteran English - Friday 23/12/2011, 18:18

Okay, so I read MihoAnsatsu 's idea for a new clan called the Romanes. I thought it was really cool, so I made my own clan idea. It is weird, but I think it is interesting. Don't hate, but leave some criticism. I will post more and more charactors as time goes on. Leave any ideas, because I will take them into consideration. Heree we go:

Tribus Dou
The misfits of Clint City, these people desperately look for their parents and acceptance. They include the best and the worst qualities of all of the clans. Their hatred of those who will not accept them has driven them to perfect their training. To this day, many of the members would still be on the streets, but Jimmix and Caroline banded together to find these loners and give them what little comfort they can.

Jimmix: 5*
8/5
Ability: Dual power: When fighting a deck containing exactly two clans, power and damage plus 1
Bonus: Stop opponent bonus
While Dregn was in the past, he met Charlie. Though he knew the effects that could come, he had a child with her. Growing up a misfit in both the Pussycats and the Vortex, he grew up alone until he met Caroline, another misfit. As Leader of the Tribus Dou, he fights for the protection of everyone, regardless of clan, or clans.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
In-Tuition - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Friday 23/12/2011, 19:22

Nice. Kind of similar to mine
3/11
TharaCorleone - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 23/12/2011, 19:51

I coulldn't help giggling at the whole "Dregn has a kid" thing because one of my OCs from the Vortex, Gaa'dinyarh, is Dregn's son and I immediately got thinking as to how he'd react to a half brother. XD But enough about that. Nice clan name you got there, they kinda remind me of an old idea for a clan I once had, but they were called the Honours.

Anyway, with your Leader, you have potential, though I do have a question. Does it have to be an exact half and half for the ability to kick in, like being against 2 Montana and 2 Skeelz for example, or would a 3/1 split in the opponent's deck still activate the ability?
4/11
Friday 23/12/2011, 23:07

Caroline: 4*
6/5
Ability: Every 2 damage, gain 1 life
The child of Carlos and Mojo, you would expect a powerful person with a good ability, and that’s just what you get. Growing up, she tried to fit in with whoever would accept her, but no one would. She finally found happiness with Jimmix, and since has taken in other misfits.

Nate: 3*
4/5
Ability: Stop: power plus 2
No more than 13 years old, Nate has suffered every day of his life. Loneliness has pushed him to be someone he didn’t want to be. The first to be taken in by Caroline, he was saved from the constant bullying he received from the Rescue and La Junta.

In-Tuition Thanks for the support.
MihoAnsatsu Thanks I'm glad you like it because you had an awesome idea and I wanted it to be as good as yours. And, to answer your question, it can be either 2 and 2 or 3 and 1, it doesnt matter.
5/11
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 24/12/2011, 02:35

Nate can be a 6/5 for sure, since sob takes out GHEIST and Roots

caroline's ability is 1 life per 2 damage, being verry UP

i reccomend giving it 8 power and 6 damage if you insist in keeping such ability
6/11
Saturday 24/12/2011, 18:21

Yurieu HoA thanks, your right. I will increase the power and fix the ability.
Caroline: 4*
7/4
Ability: Plus 1 life per damage
The child of Carlos and Mojo, you would expect a powerful person with a good ability, and that’s just what you get. Growing up, she tried to fit in with whoever would accept her, but no one would. She finally found happiness with Jimmix, and since has taken in other misfits.

Nate: 3*
7/5
Ability: Stop: power plus 2
No more than 13 years old, Nate has suffered every day of his life. Loneliness has pushed him to be someone he didn’t want to be. The first to be taken in by Caroline, he was saved from the constant bullying he received from the Rescue and La Junta.

Danny: 4*
5/6
Ability: Attack plus 8
Growing up as a popular child in the All Stars, Danny was always amazing at sports. Wondering who his mother was, he asked his father, but was only told she wasn’t from the All Stars. Knowing this, he went into a deep depression, and ran away, only to find comfort in the small beginnings of the Tribus Duo clan.
7/11
Saturday 24/12/2011, 21:03

You'r giving the 4*s crappy stats.

and now nate is too strong

leave nate as 6/5 stop: -2 opp power min 1

and caroline as a 8/4 or 7/5
8/11
Friday 13/01/2012, 23:46

If anybody still wants me to post, I will try my best, but i lost the document when my computer crashed. If I tried, I could probably remember most of them.
9/11
Saturday 14/01/2012, 01:27

I would stop before _wise_ comes in to tell you off
10/11
SwordsMaster7 - Senior English
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 04:06

Please, propose a clan idea
Here's mine
Palazdins
It all started at the Clint city renaissance fair. In the aftermath of the Prisons & Princesses tournament the winner, Art Penderson brought all the other knights and elves together under his command. Armed with spells and swords clint city must prepare for their wrath.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals