Friday 03/02/2012, 11:18
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
[EVENT] King of Kings
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 03/02/2012, 11:18

«I am Dregn, King of Kings,
Gaze at my work oh mighty Lords and despair!»

Thatʼs what is engraved below the statue of the powerful Emperor who conquered the city of Balgenheim and all its region.
The warrior princes of the almighty Leader of the Vortex, Oflgn and Sekutor, have finally managed to take over the city in the name of the Vortex Empire.
The last rebel garrison of Balgenheim fell and the Leader of the opposition to the previous system, has been taken prisoner.
His daughter, Naja, young recruit, managed to run away in direction of Clint City to ask for some help.
Will the Clint City clans help her? Will they manage to ally to counter the Emperorʼs plans?plans?

------------------------------------

Principle:
There will be individual point and group points.
Group points will determine the winners of a phase.
The individual points will determine who distinguished oneself and who is disqualified in each group.

There will be special rules for decks from phase 2.

The Resistance group will be allowed to use the following clans only: Pussycats, Roots, Sentinel, Rescue, Skeelz, Jungo and La Junta.
The Empire groupe will be allowed to use the following clans only: Uppers, Montana, GHEIST, Vortex, Nightmare, Freaks, Piranas.

IMPORTANT - in case of cheating:

A screenshot is OBLIGATORY. If a player cheats, heʼll be instantly disqualified. But no screenshot, no proof.

MEMORIZE THE CLANS YOUR OPPONENT IS ALLOWED TO USE!

When a group wins a phase, the winner will receive a penalty in next phase: one of the allowed clans will disappear from the format. The choice of this clan will be made by the admin in charge of the event (but maybe you can prompt me the best idea in the French comments of the event )

The first players of the winning group of a phase will win prizes.
The first players of the losing group of a phase will also win prizes.

The final phase wonʼt take into account the results of phase 5.

Registrations will start: 02-03-2012
End of registrations and beginning of the event : 02-06-2012

Registrations rules : at least lvl 35 and Imperator.

Registration Fees: 5000 clintz.

Youʼll have 3 days to join in, 200 players will be randomly selected. Make sure you have enough clintz or you wonʼt be able to join in this event.

King of King EN
« Previous12345Next »

31/45
MARVELMANTHOR - Master - kool krew English
Sunday 05/02/2012, 21:27

How do we sighn up
32/45
EMC22222 - Guru - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 05/02/2012, 23:50

What the heck? No Ulu Watu?
33/45
Nicotyne - Veteran English
Monday 06/02/2012, 08:41

Registrations rules : at least lvl 35 AND Imperator.
Cool
34/45
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 06/02/2012, 14:31

Step 1 - help Dregn conquer Clint City
Step 2 - assassinate Dregn
Step 3 - W M Daexen rules Clint City
35/45
69 Breakers - Legend English
Monday 06/02/2012, 19:42

...not sure about the last step but I like the first two
36/45
jerromy - Master English
Tuesday 07/02/2012, 23:51

Huh i thought ghiest would appose them because they wont total control but i gess if they worked for him the can take over from the inside clever ghiest muhahahah
37/45
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 18:41

I think the reason they don't include certain clans is because those clans LD's are probably going to come out during the event so a lot of people will use them???
GO Vortex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
38/45
FrazMonkey - Imperator English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 21:48

Still waiting for an answer as to why I was accepted for this event, then booted out 15 minutes after it started, despite not playing a single match. Seems like a poor use of my 5000 clintz.
39/45
Cici Cr - Hero English
Sunday 12/02/2012, 07:16

Im confused whats going on?
40/45
FrazMonkey - Imperator English
Sunday 12/02/2012, 10:29

I signed up for the event and, whilst I was at work, got two messages about 15minutes apart. The first said "You have been accepted", the second said "you have been eliminated". Entry fee was 5000 clintz, and I've been messaging the mods constantly since it happened. Still no answer.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals