Setting The Standard
Tuesday 07/02/2012, 02:25
Rainbow-Dash - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
Setting The Standard
Rainbow-Dash - Senior English - Tuesday 07/02/2012, 02:25

$ETTING THE «$TANDARD»

This is just to test the standard 25 format out.

1) Entrance is FREE...

2) Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

3) ENTRANCE... is free. I have short term memory loss but I believe I mentioned that. But If I didn't, well yeah, it's free to join.

4) If we get a good amount of ppl to join, the end date will be pushed forward (as that way, players can fill out an observation WS (I'm still in the process of making one, but I'll send it via event mail once I close applications to the event) of what clans they encountered most, did they enjoy the new format, what things should change, etc.) If we don't, well I'll still run it for the hell of it.

5) It'll only be a week long. Once enough players join, I'll confirm a start date 24 hours before officially starting the event (Give or take a few hours, depends on when I get online).

PS: The Dollar signs that replace the "S"s are an implication of something. Ooh, discretion FTW!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals