Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Cards that looks weak on paper, but isnt?

Tuesday 07/02/2012, 12:16
kung-fu dk - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
kung-fu dk - Veteran English - Tuesday 07/02/2012, 12:16

Do you know any cards here that looks weak on paper, but are actually pretty good/great?

for me, Petra is the 1 card that looks weak on paper but are good . i mean 7/5 for a 4*? looks pretty weak. but the truth is that her sob shuts down annoying attack manipulation clans, and then puts the opponents down to 1 pill less most of the time
« Previous123456Next »

31/55
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 10/02/2012, 16:46

@Frowns - what are you talking about, 6/3 isn't much at all for 2*.
32/55
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 00:51

@maki_mUR: You'd actually be surprised: http://urban-rivals.me/ur/search/minlevel_2/maxlevel_2/minpower_6/maxpower_6/mindamage_3/maxdamage_3/maxed_on

That's only nine characters, and until 2010 there used to be no more than five. Of course, this doesn't determine the overall usefulness of the card, but point is, Elke has pretty nice raw stats for her level.
33/55
Riqochaii - Imperator - BrainZtorm English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 02:35

Boris is one of the most underrated cards in my opinion his power manip usually puts your opponent power right below his and plus he's only 3* He can take out cards like Spyke and Olga
34/55
Aviceemy - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 03:02

I think that's because he is too vulnerable to atk manipulators. kinda hard to win against them when you only have a +1 power advantage. But when not fighting them, he can be good.
35/55
larschpuncher - Imperator - The Cheesefinger Legion English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 03:11

I know some cards that are look good on paper and aren't appreciated as much as they should be........Karen who people often assume she is a bluff and will purposely throw a SOA card against her.........Gertjan who has recieved a lot of hate just cause he is support when he is basically a 3 star version of Rowdy that in exchange for 4 attack has SOA and I think Clara doesn't get enough love I mean the pussycat are weak to attack manip and she gets rid of those pesky Montana and upper bonuses.......and Dudley Ld is great too and nobody takes him as a serious threat when he is
36/55
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 11:19

@Frowns - lol, but there's so many 2* cards that get better than 6/3 with their abilities or bonus. Elke isn't useful for attacking...
37/55
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Sunday 12/02/2012, 02:01

Of course, this doesn't determine the overall usefulness of the card, but point is, Elke has pretty nice raw stats for her level.
38/55
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Sunday 12/02/2012, 21:31

Oh found it

ITS Mawpin

tell me im wrong
39/55
HonorGuard - Titan English
Monday 13/02/2012, 07:26

Loretta, ive been using her a lot, and she is definitely the best All Stars 2* by far, she makes Jessie look like a fail card lol
40/55
DragoRoyal - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 13/02/2012, 10:10

Wesley and Joana are not the first choice for 3* Rescue, but they are still great to use - True Blue

Post 27 "Elke is useless"

you are kidding me right, she is the best 2* GHEIST allowed in Elo because of her unique ability which helps with the playstyle of the GHEIST

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals