Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Cards that looks weak on paper, but isnt?

Tuesday 07/02/2012, 12:16
kung-fu dk - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
kung-fu dk - Veteran English - Tuesday 07/02/2012, 12:16

Do you know any cards here that looks weak on paper, but are actually pretty good/great?

for me, Petra is the 1 card that looks weak on paper but are good . i mean 7/5 for a 4*? looks pretty weak. but the truth is that her sob shuts down annoying attack manipulation clans, and then puts the opponents down to 1 pill less most of the time
« Previous123456Next »

51/55
KillerYuri - Hero - PokiMaBuoni English
Thursday 27/09/2012, 18:39

Tobbie used to be the one most underated but it is ok now i ve been seeing a lot uses of him.
I would recommand Sayura this time:
-solid raw stats,
-Attk+8 always welcome
-7 damage
Let's compare her with XU52, which is already underated, he has just got 1 more damage and SOA, in some cases, SOA is not a help-me-win stuff, yeah, it is defensive in half time, but wait, when you loose your XU52, byebye. So when you put out both cards, it gives almost the same threathening in half cases.
52/55
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 28/09/2012, 02:49

105% agree on the Sayura thing. Not to mention, her bad art and unsightly base stats cause players to underestimate her quite a bit.
53/55
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Saturday 29/09/2012, 00:43

Many people don't seem to realize how powerful Buck is. Think of Ayah without the need for revenge or confidence.

Sayura is actually quite powerful for her star count but she gets ignored by many people since she is one of the starter cards in FPC (along with Endo, Yu Mei and a few others).

Tolliver is reeeeeally good for his star count. Just compare him to Katja.
54/55
Y R U MAD - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 29/09/2012, 02:56

Vickie is definitely underrated. She beats all of Rescue except sledge lol
55/55
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 30/09/2012, 04:31

Yah man Guru Cr needs to see more use as well! so effin underrated eh?

wow never realized Tolliver was THAT good nice analogy

Buck was always good its just that Ayah is bad lol just STRAIGHT UP bad. Ayah is overrated honestly EVEN with ability/bonus 9/7 is still fairly bad for a 5 star, not to mention its conditional.

i think Aylen deserves some use honestly. she is overlooked by Michael but thats it.

lol i stocked up like 10 Sayura 's 1 year ago cuz she was so underrated.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals