Knights In the Nightmare!

Thursday 09/02/2012, 22:33
quexalblaze - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
quexalblaze - Hero - the night stalkersEnglish - Thursday 09/02/2012, 22:33

I noticed this tends to be the general forum so to speak. Though it says strategy, more or less lots of topics not pertaining to it gets put here, so I am going to take this as a forum for the etc. (Basically Anything) Mods willing this will get through.

I invite you to join deleted! It's the premier and groundbreaking tournament that will be held by my clan (id:152883) and we are giving away Ghumbo as the main prize for first place. Coupled with a great turnout the prize for first place is looking to be a sweet 38K clintz.

Second place is 28K or 15%
Third and Fourth get 19K or 10% each
Fifth through eighth get 4.8K or 2.5% each
Ninth through Sixteenth get 3.8K or 1.9% each

As a consolation and surprise drawing, One participant, in a lottery style drawing will also receive a free Heitachi, I believe he's valued at 6K so that's not bad either.

You only have to win three rounds in order to place and you could also win a Heitachi! Not a Fang Pi user? That's still 6K in your pocket. So come and test your might against your friends and enemies, who could actually become your future friends.

Extra:
So you're looking for a Guild still or just want to find a new one? Then give us a go and see how you like it.
What if you don't win? I also will be holding, what I like to call, surprise re-compensation. Four lucky participants who don't place will be pulled lottery style and refunded 1000 Clintz! So they can try again in our next event!

So what are yo waiting for? Join!

2/2
quexalblaze - Hero - the night stalkers English
Friday 10/02/2012, 01:11

Oh man, I really wanted this posted in general, but it's ok. Locking it, as there is already one up.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals