Click here if you forgot your password.

Non-Stop Show Time

Non-Stop Show Time
Friday 10/02/2012, 11:04
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Non-Stop Show Time
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 10/02/2012, 11:04

There’s certainly lots to do and see in Clint City tonight. On TV, Clint Sport Channel is broadcasting the exploits of Sigurd, the competition level wood-cutter. In the streets, Ranesh is preaching Cortez' good word through the force of his punches. And while Varoslav and his music-loving rabbit are rounding up the crowds for the Freaks’ show, Kalder prefers to work in the shadows, looking for hidden treasure while everyone else is otherwise occupied... Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

21/53
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 13:07

@UM-Alucard Yeah, it is. Competitive lumberjack games are fairly common in the northern states of the US and Canada.
22/53
KR_Copacabana - Titan - Knights Ressurection Română
Saturday 11/02/2012, 13:18

I would use Kalder over Puff as the second 2*, next to Tula in ELO oriented rooms, just for his extra 2 damage. Sure, the obvious choice would be Hawkins, but he's a bit expensive.

So I've read the comments and I keep seeing refferals to "Standard", can someone please explain and elaborate for those of us who don't know about it? Thanks!
23/53
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 13:28

24/53
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Saturday 11/02/2012, 14:17

@ Kr-copacabana
It is a new game mode, and will replace elo, although elo will still keep weekly scores / bans etc. The only thing they will change are the cards limited to the game mode. They're changing it so you can only use cards that were released in the last 2 years.
Personally i dont mind a change, but either time mode should be extended to maybe 3?? or make it the last X cards released for the clan. Oh well. Find the whole debate in the link wolfwitness posted.
25/53
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 12/02/2012, 10:16

They should make 6 damage for level 2 Berzerk
give backlash - 5 life!!!
26/53
FEAR_bleustx - Titan - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Sunday 12/02/2012, 14:11

Some of us are really questioning the release of a Berzerk card with the coming of the Standard mode. I think it's quite logical why UR still released a card to this new clan. If we are to think of it long term, in two years time, they will be phased out if UR do not release a single card to Berzerk.

I'm just wondering how they would address the problems of other clans? I really thought they will solve this issue by increasing the number of cards released every other week.
27/53
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 12/02/2012, 19:06

What UR needs is like 3 rooms(6 counting elo and t2), and have wager stuff, in incriments of 100, 1000, and 10,000 clintz. It would be a very interesting and beneficial game mode, but it might not be beneficial to some. It would make ur much more interesting... And would be a better source of income than survivor
28/53
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Monday 13/02/2012, 09:56

If they release 5 cards every 2 weeks do you reckon that would help? I mean it would allow for an extra clan to get a member, but it really depends on whats easier for the artists.
29/53
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Monday 13/02/2012, 11:07

Hold for the next month or so we do re-release weeks. Where we can release old cards for the clans, imagine getting a Kolos in newblood :O
30/53
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Monday 13/02/2012, 17:09

Thats a fantastic idea.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals