Click here if you forgot your password.

Improve my T2 deck?

Improve my T2 deck?
Thursday 16/02/2012, 11:10
markinatorz2 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Improve my T2 deck?
markinatorz2 - Veteran - Self-Medicating RascalsEnglish - Thursday 16/02/2012, 11:10

I have a half-GHEIST and half-Nightmare deck, it somehow got me 52nd in a DT but I think it was just luck of the opponents I got as I've been able to get nowhere near the 150th place again.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2194111

Any suggestions appreciated

2/3
Apple Tart - Veteran - Immortality English
Thursday 16/02/2012, 11:41

It a fine deck but is it for T2 or T1 i mean if its for T2 ya can put all your strongest characters no need for 2* fillters..
3/3
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 16/02/2012, 12:36

Nice deck.

You would of gotten a high place from a mixture of luck and due to the low star count, which means that even if you lose you can get quite a bit of points and if you win you can get a lot.

@IM_The Freak-: In a DT T2 deck it helps to have 26* because if you have all 5*s then you won't get that many points, but if you have low *s then you will get a lot of points even if you lose because the higher the difference in *s between your hand and you opponents hand the more points you get for a win/lose.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals