Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[Toxica event] Do you deserve my GraksmxxT?

Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30
Toxica - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
104 messages
Toxica - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30

I'm giving away my GraksmxxT to the person who deserves it the most. In the comments below, write an essay on WHY you deserve it. Whoever entertains me the most with their reason will win the card.

***RULES & TIPS***

IMPORTANT TIP!!!!
I want something fun and interesting to read, so use your creativity and sense of humor! Make stuff up like, "I deserve your card because I'm the master of the universe," and EXPLAIN WHY in vivid details.

** It has to be 10 sentences or more.
** If it doesn't fix in a post please PM it to me.
** Second place wins a Tomas
** Third Place wins a Zhu Tang

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MARCH 1st!!!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

41/104
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 06:56

It's an essay, so don't stray too far off of the topic, "Why you deserve a GraksmxxT."
42/104
G-H-O-S-T 4D - Veteran - The Fourth Dimension English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 10:48

YO heres my essay mo'fos!
I used to collect the shak, but one thing that held me back was Grax and Uranus IM TOO noob to afford those two yummy cards So I went rogue!!! I gave up on the clan after trying to get those 2 cards for a year that's how pro I am. I made a New account but it came out retarded and every time I SHOW Up online Im OFFLINE! Curse you sak curseeeee ya all!
43/104
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 14:42

I know this won't be 10 sentences and I don't really want your GraksmxxT, but someone has to say it

I WANT YOUR GraksmxxT (pronouned Graks-mux-tee)
SO I CAN DECORATE HIM LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE

rhyming ftw
44/104
Chronosigner - Master - Noir English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 20:09

Http://tiny.cc/PAIN
45/104
Saturday 25/02/2012, 20:36

As I blasted awake by a loud crack that was GraksmxxT blasting though my bedroom window. I was awoken with a terrible stench.. which i later found to be Graksmxxts normal smell. "What is that god awful smell" i said as i awoke hardly even able to even see though the dryed tears in my eyes that formed as i sleep the night before. "God put some freaking pants" GraksmxxT said to me as a was standing trying to logically think though this WTF moment. as a looked down i found that i was not in fact wearing any pants.
"who or what are you, you freak" i said clenching a in my right hand, a lamp while wearing a snuggie as my only article of clothing.
"Who me?" GraksmxxT asked as though it didn't even know who the hell i was talking about.
"Yes you idiot you just blasted though my window. What the hell do you expect me to do you do i live on the eleventh floor of a hotel not the first floor of a freaking flat." i yelled through grated teeth finally composed and fully awake.
"I was just walking around and i found myself here, weird right" GraksmxxT said in a curious tone as though even it had no idea why it was there.
"Just go away please." i said still wanting to go to back to bed.
"Ok" it said, after which it slithered out of my room. I found the current situation the best time to slither back into my bed and rest and recover from the mental scar that thing left me. Moments later thought were flying though my head like wildfire "where did it come from what is it"the most most popular thoughts. As i rushed to my broken window i looked out being careful not to cut myself on the sharp glass but i could not find it. I looked around the windowsill and found green blood. "why this is strange green blood it was definitely left by thing when it blasted though my window"poor thing i probably has no where to go" i thought thinking through my actions toward it "I was pretty mean i wish i could say sorry no, I wish we could be friends...

I hope you enjoyed.
46/104
0 General - Moderator - Heaven Destroyer English
Saturday 25/02/2012, 22:08

Why I deserve it?

- My graxx is so sad! He's looking for a partner, but no one wants him He'd like to be married and have hundreds of babies (I'd like it too )
He told me that your graxx is so sexy...

- I'll see his name twice... maybe I'll learn his name
(I'm curious to know how many of others haven't copied and pasted his name )
47/104
Saturday 25/02/2012, 23:23

Grakmxxt isnt that hard to remember just like ive memorized all the pokemon to date and their evolutions.
48/104
GWN-repent - Veteran English
Sunday 26/02/2012, 03:38

Who'd first so far?
49/104
G-H-O-S-T 4D - Veteran - The Fourth Dimension English
Sunday 26/02/2012, 09:51

Essay part2- Oh yeah pls give me a grak so I can collect the sahkrhok again and it would be awesome if you gave me Uranus too. Thanks (btw this is the second part of my essay)
50/104
0 General - Moderator - Heaven Destroyer English
Sunday 26/02/2012, 10:15

@Chrono: infact you've wrong
and... about 80% or more of my UR friends don't know how to write it I think it's normal

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals