I'm giving away my GraksmxxT to the person who deserves it the most. In the comments below, write an essay on WHY you deserve it. Whoever entertains me the most with their reason will win the card.
***RULES & TIPS***
I want something fun and interesting to read, so use your creativity and sense of humor! Make stuff up like, "I deserve your card because I'm the master of the universe," and EXPLAIN WHY in vivid details.
** It has to be 10 sentences or more.
** If it doesn't fix in a post please PM it to me.
** Second place wins a Tomas
** Third Place wins a Zhu Tang
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MARCH 1st!!!
Lol I find this hilarious because everyone is making an effort to type a nice piece of text and I'm not.
Oh yeah and if you could tell us who at this point is first, if of course you could tell us thank you.
I can't say who's in first place right now! That would be cheating.
You can always try and guess, though.
No i dont deserve this card
1) i dont know how to spell the name of this card.. i just call him the octopus guy
2) i dont need it since i already own one
3) i havent even bothered reading the other posts to see how good they are or how bad they are cause i dont care to write a better post than other people
4) you are in my guild - giving me this card would be seen as a bit "fixed" by the community
5) i gave you the idea for the event - again this event would look fixed as a result
6) im a mod - i read all the good posts and stopped them from getting through or deleted the good ones right away before too many people saw it
7) i might actually have a bigger collection than you so you need to keep this card more than i need to win it off you
i dont need it, giving it to me would make no sense.... so the only logical decision is to actually sell it to me.... ill probably just look at it in private sales, keep it there for a couple of months and then reject it
Ok I understand that you can't tell us. Also if I were to guess who was in first place it would be me!
HonorGuard, who do you think you're talking to? Do you really think "throwing away" a card worth 50,000 means anything to me?
Reading a bunch of silly essays is totally worth 50,000.