Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[Toxica event] Do you deserve my GraksmxxT?

Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30
Toxica - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
104 messages
Toxica - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30

I'm giving away my GraksmxxT to the person who deserves it the most. In the comments below, write an essay on WHY you deserve it. Whoever entertains me the most with their reason will win the card.

***RULES & TIPS***

IMPORTANT TIP!!!!
I want something fun and interesting to read, so use your creativity and sense of humor! Make stuff up like, "I deserve your card because I'm the master of the universe," and EXPLAIN WHY in vivid details.

** It has to be 10 sentences or more.
** If it doesn't fix in a post please PM it to me.
** Second place wins a Tomas
** Third Place wins a Zhu Tang

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MARCH 1st!!!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

61/104
HonorGuard - Titan English
Monday 27/02/2012, 03:11

I think Kate is the most deserving candidate for graks
62/104
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Monday 27/02/2012, 06:06

Yo Toxica wats_happenin....get it? hehe

5 Reasons i Deserve grakssy:
1. He goes well with the other cards i cbf learnin...woodsblah, skrumblah and that other one
2. My Graks is sad and alone, wanting some tentacle love of his own kind
3. It took me a whole 10 minutes to come up with my username when starting UR
4. I'm too lazy to construct a paragraph...not to mention i haven't had to do any sort of wrttien work for 3 mnths
5. I eat octopus sometimes

ps: Just look at my avatar doesn't Miss Stella just scream 'Give it to me'.......the Graks I mean
63/104
Chronosigner - Master - Noir English
Monday 27/02/2012, 08:47

Is wats_happenin high seriously
64/104
kung-fu dk - Veteran English
Monday 27/02/2012, 18:07

A bit late to the party i guys well heres my entry:

reasons on why i deserve GraksmxxT:
1: his father, SkrumxxT, and mother, TrinmkkT miss him, you horrible monster napper! if you give him to me, i can reunite him with his parents!
2: graks is awesome, i am awesome, we will fit togethor well
3: i promise i wont eat him, even thougth he looks tasty...
4: he needs to be reunited with his clanmates! he looks lonely with you!
5: i could disguise him as a squid and have him as a pet when people comes
6: i cant think of any more reasons... oh, if you dont give him i will use my kung-fu on you in denmark!

yeah... that was pretty bad. tried my best througth. if i win, i probardly wont answer it until the 5th march, since im on a vecation until then. hope this is enogth to win!
65/104
-__Dragon__- - Imperator English
Tuesday 28/02/2012, 02:59

Reasons why I deserve GraksmxxT
Graksy here has tentacles, and I have tentacles, therefore I am GraksmxxT, don't keep me from myself man!
I don't like sushi, so he won't eat me... Or I won't eat him... We will eat other people instead, like Rick Santorum or someone...
I don't watch hentai, so I'm not attracted to him physically so we won't mate and have little killer sushi babies.
Graks would help me a lot, not just ingame but elsewhere, he will be my wingman, it go like this "Glurpsaderkunfup?" *I slowly wave at them* But really, he'd help alot
I could tutor graks into murder, writing and playing UR, heck, I've written 633 characters so far! Imagine graksy doing that well!
He'd be writing death threats all by himself!
... I could teach graks pi AND pie, by memory I can recite 3.141592653589793238462643383279502 and the other pie is yummy. I can teach graks the joy of pie! We'd eat pie till we got diabeetus, if you know what I mean. Graks would get me further to getting another SHINY STAR for my name, and my path to an imperator would begin. Pretty please with a credit on top?
Or does the appearance of the please not matter...? Well... I'm out of ideas so... BAZINGA
66/104
quexalblaze - Hero - the night stalkers English
Tuesday 28/02/2012, 06:57

I used to have a buddy, a real weird looking character. Said he was some kind of alien and what not, but I didn't believe him. Last time I heard about some crap like that Lennox started lifting cars. I mean, it did the kid some good you know, but I have to put him in his place every now and then. Laetitia is at it once again with another mix tape that is bound to go wrong, but when she smiles I can't help but egg her on. That weird little fella would get to giggling and dancing crazy like when ever the tunes would come on. He claimed he hadn't such music where he came from and I never gave it a second thought. It takes time and leadership to run a clan like the Bangers, so I just don't have the time for all the jive dig? Anyway, the time of year came once more for the leaders to meet. Zlatar was one person I didn't want to see, but guru was there. That cool cat talking about all that mumbo jumbo with his fancy tall hat. Check it, I spied the little fella next to him as the meeting took place. Whispered a couple of words to my own guest, Shann, and she smiled at him. Gotta admit it sure was fun having him around. He could take damage like no other and with my own clans overwhelming power we came out on top last year. Well it's time again for the Elo tournament and I will see if I can't get him to hang with us. He swore never to fight in Elo again though, but he is one heck of a brawler, even taught Vermyn N some new things. GraksmxxT was his name....yeah GraksmxxT.
67/104
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 28/02/2012, 09:31

@chronodude

Who isnt these days?

Maybe your just too serious....WHY SO SERIOUS?
68/104
TBG Ha OXOTE - Veteran Deutsch
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 20:49

So why do I deserve GraksmxxT? Because he's a rising moviestar, I'm a producer, and I want him back in my team.
In the past, me and Graks (GraksmxxT is just a nick, Seymore Butts is his real name) have been working together with some other Sakrohm members and had succes with the movies "Me, myself and Uranus", a story about 2 good friends, "Slopshhhh, I'm done!" and a remake of "The Gladiator" - "The Grakdiator", where GraksmxxT has the lead role. Wearing a helmet and some weird rubber weapon he overpowers he's enemies, few times he gets overpowered by them though. We also had "Analkrohm and a Gnome", a impossible love story (sequel to Lord of the Rings) with lots of action between orcs, elfs and humans who overpower each other wearing helmets. In the end everyone gets overpowered by The Grakdiator.
At the moment I'm working on a familymovie "I'm coming mom!" and "Spider-man 5", an action movie where a man overpowers a spider 5 times ,wearing helmets, rings and other stuff. But you know, without a professional actor like GraksmxxT I might fail so we must be reunited! Anyway thanks for your time, and don't miss the release!
69/104
Thursday 01/03/2012, 02:36

Thank you Open Casket member Eloxiagimmenow.
Eloxia give so much GraksmxxT.
You read more and more, from us.
Your economy get very weak, ours get very good.
We take your GraksmxxT.
Thank you Eloxiagimmenow.

I think this race for GraksmxxT is between Eloxiagimmenow and Honortakeitall. I'm Honortakeitall Guard, and I approve this message. (seriously though, don't vote Republican if you have intellect)
70/104
Thursday 01/03/2012, 05:01

Sorry, apparently did no spell right. It was mistake. I mean Toxica no Eloxia. I sorry inconvenience you. I still take all GraksmxxT, that make me economy very good .

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals