Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[Toxica event] Do you deserve my GraksmxxT?

Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30
Toxica - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
104 messages
Toxica - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 22/02/2012, 06:30

I'm giving away my GraksmxxT to the person who deserves it the most. In the comments below, write an essay on WHY you deserve it. Whoever entertains me the most with their reason will win the card.

***RULES & TIPS***

IMPORTANT TIP!!!!
I want something fun and interesting to read, so use your creativity and sense of humor! Make stuff up like, "I deserve your card because I'm the master of the universe," and EXPLAIN WHY in vivid details.

** It has to be 10 sentences or more.
** If it doesn't fix in a post please PM it to me.
** Second place wins a Tomas
** Third Place wins a Zhu Tang

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MARCH 1st!!!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

71/104
B4con4tor - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 01/03/2012, 17:57

@Ha OXOTE: Does your mom know you're into "overcoming" other men with weird rubber weapons and certain rings? And does she know you're coming when talking about action between orcs, elfs and Uranus? It's never too late to come clean! Come out NOW!
72/104
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 01/03/2012, 20:29

So im writing this on behalf of GraksmxxT-its more of a permission slip for him to stay with me for the next little while as hes doing a mayoral tour to try and overthrow Kate as mayor of clint city,but hes still hellbent on "this place being exactly like vronk".But you try telling that to an alien.I know i have.
I've always thought it was a cover to not live with his crazy dad who seems to think the sakrohms are a bunch of "intergalactic space hippies"and that graks is just hanging arouind to mooch for another 27 billion years.
But thats aliens for you,mis-understanding this planet.
I suggested he stay with the sakhrohms but hes pretty paranoid of his paranoid ex-alien girlfriend,TrinmkkT,probably,the one thing about vronk he hasnt exaggerated about.Very worried about eating his own tentacles,but dont try and fight him over the plate of squid at an all you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
But you know ole graks-he's either very convincing or people are just getting dumber. For all the times ive seen him shortchange Zatman for a few thousand clints or Blaaster Cr to steal his radio,he's always managed to talk himself out of it everytime they've gotten wise to his shenanigans.Except with the GHEIST and the Roots,but who can convince those two clans of anything?
But of course,this isnt what i want,this is what he wants.
So,you should probably give me your troublesome alien baby now because he said so
73/104
Arunarsirakul - Master - Open Casket English
Thursday 01/03/2012, 21:53

To The One Who Holds My Family
Toxica
From the mysterious group of superheroes I have come upon the world of online gaming. I have gotten addicted to it. From then, I have not only lost my previous life due to one that is based on fantasy rather than reality. All I wish would happen is for me to figure out who I am again. An alien in my own kind. One that I know GraksmxxT could relate to. Superman was known to be the last Kryptonian survivor. I thought I was the last of my kind too until I discovered that GraksmxxT was my actual cousin. I would have joined the Sakrohm clan too as well but the fact that they would send me to do stuff that I otherwise would not devastated me. Freedom from the chains of the prison on which my cousin is being held would be one that would be most appreciative. Would you deny family from reuniting? Are you an Adolf Hitler of this world? I beg of you please that you would be so kind as to reuniting a family that was once lost. All that I have is with him. GraksmxxT please escape your prison and come back to my warm arms. Aliens we are and aliens we always will be. One will always be the same. With great power comes great responsiblility remember that if you should be directed from me.

His Loving Cousin
Arunarsirakul
74/104
TBG Ha OXOTE - Veteran Deutsch
Thursday 01/03/2012, 22:44

@Noobarella hey dawg i'm only the man with the camera, i got actors doing the dirty work
75/104
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 02/03/2012, 03:06

Ok, that's it! First day of March, so no more submissions.

I'm sick right now. It's actually quite funny, I finally get a weekend to relax and I end up sick. Still, God bless I get sick on a weekend where I have little work, rather than last weekend.

ANYWAY, so I'll announce the winners (and hand out the prizes) when I can actually get out of bed without getting nauseous. For now, I'll stock up on chicken noodle soup and just lie in bed playing my 3DS.
76/104
Chronosigner - Master - Noir English
Friday 02/03/2012, 06:45

I wonder how old Toxica actually is?
77/104
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 04/03/2012, 07:01

Ok, I damn-near died two nights ago. I thought I could lie in bed and play Tales of the Abyss, but suddenly it got a HELL of a lot worse! I got chills and any part of my skin touching the air would make me shiver uncontrollably, so I just hid under my thickest quilt to break the chills. Naturally the fever + quilt made me feel like my blood was boiling, and whenever I switched to the bed-sheets I would just start shivering again. After that, it started hurting every-time I tried to breathe. Needless to say, I couldn't fall asleep. All night it felt like someone was constantly poking me in the lungs with a spear every time I took a breath.

So I called my mother and she drove me to Quick-Care. The doc there said I had Acute Bronchitis put me on antibiotics, red cough syrup in a plastic whiskey bottle, and told me to take Tylenol every 4 hours.
It's actually working nicely after just one day of just. Right now all that left is a slight cough, and my voice is raspy and gross, like Demi Moore (makes me wonder what she sounds like with Bronchitis ).

ANYWAY! I'm just about done grading. It should all be done tomorrow.

As for my age? Hah! You shouldn't have told me that you want to know my age. Tantalizing curious people about my life is one of my more favorite things to do on the internet. On that side note, there are some people on UR that know my age, but word spreads around and years pass, possibly changing the information. You may never know for sure.
78/104
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 04/03/2012, 16:11

And here i thought you were a 500 year old restless banshee that haunted people by moving their things around.

I am disappoint,toxica.
79/104
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 04/03/2012, 17:07

You put a lot of detail in that...hmmm

Get well soon.
80/104
G-H-O-S-T 4D - Veteran - The Fourth Dimension English
Sunday 04/03/2012, 17:09

Can moderators fix my permanent offline mode? If any mod is looking at this right now don't fix it straight away I just want to know if it can be fixed. Lol

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals