[Event] Cascading Vengeance

Saturday 25/02/2012, 13:29
LB Shippal - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
LB Shippal - Titan English - Saturday 25/02/2012, 13:29

In this double-elimination, group style tournament, when you are beaten by a player, you can take your revenge! For every player you have a losing record to, you can ban one card from their decks for the entire tournament! Make sure to choose 2 clans that you're strong with, and send me a private message informing me of them.

--Special requirements--
None. It would help to have nearly full collections in at least 2 clans, however. I have a limited ban list to start, but even some of the cards that are normally staff-banned can be played initially. I will be running the event primarily in English, however.

--Prizes--
As this is a double elimination event, after a player has not gained the points to qualify to stay in the Winners' bracket, they will get a chance at the Losers' bracket. The jackpot is split so that some is given to the best players in both brackets. I am also putting a Hefty and a Loma Noju, as well as some smaller, mystery prizes scattered throughout the event.

--Commitment--
This event will require a little bit of additional commitment over normal events, but will have a little less actual battling. The deck format is subject to change, but will always be a little bit different from the standard 25 stars and unlimited stars splits that you are used to seeing. This means that deck creation time will be part of this event, but that just adds to the fun. As well, posting on the event forums is a part of the event.

2/7
Saturday 25/02/2012, 17:11

I forgot the hyperlink. The event is here: Cascading Vengeance ~ HA01
3/7
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 09:08

This event is quite well designed, idk why people won't join....

What if i donate 5 Mantiz to the prize pool?
4/7
Wednesday 29/02/2012, 13:33

Lol. I already planned on giving out a copy of Mantiz to a top-scorer after a Stage, but by no means will I turn down a donation! (Then I would make Mantiz the normal prize for after stages, as well as give copies for the 3rd and 4th Winners' Bracket spots). I did get another applicant today though, putting it at 4. Initially, I'll say that I was hoping for 35 players, so 5 initial groups of 7.

Come on in and enjoy this event! I'll be sure to manage it very well.
5/7
Friday 09/03/2012, 12:34

Because of lack of participants, I will probably be starting this event soon! Join today to get a spot. The prizes are decent, and the event will be lots of fun! With the low amount of members, the chances of getting a decent prize are rather good, so joining this event is certainly worth your time!
6/7
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 12/03/2012, 01:48

If this event gets 20 players, i'll donate 5 Jayzel. If it gets 26 players, i'll donate a Vermyn N. If it gets 32 players, i'll donate an Ongh.
7/7
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 21:44

Looks like it got to... 12 players. Thanks for the offers very much Abnormal. I'll be starting this event up tomorrow. Any last minute applicants?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals