[tools] Search, rate, and build tournament decks

Sunday 11/03/2012, 23:21
Catheryne - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
Catheryne - Titan - Urban-Rivals.meEnglish - Sunday 11/03/2012, 23:21

You can now search, build, and rate decks on the "My Urban Rivals" fan site (http://urban-rivals.me). The rating system is from 1 to 5, so older decks will not always be listed at the top like they are on the official site just because they have been around long enough to get the most votes.

I just released the system, so there are not many ratings yet. Build and rate your favorites early to get them noticed. I also need to add a way of showing that you've already rated a deck, so suggestions are welcome.

I still need to add the ability to comment on cards and decks, but that will be coming pretty soon.

Other Site Features (for those of you that don't know it yet):

* Search card database by any feature (name, clan, power, damage, level, ability, bonus, price, etc.)
* Sort card lists by potential profit/loss if sold at current market value
* Graphs of character price history over time
* Deck builder to help you plan decks for various formats whether or not you own all of the cards.
* Securely link this site to your official Urban Rivals account
* Live player information for registered users (e.g. clintz balance, level, etc)
* Import your collection from the official site
* See your recent trades for each character as well as profit/loss
* Import/manage your presets/favorite decks

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals