Tuesday 13/03/2012, 11:04
2481181251319 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
How to get in the top five of a dt?
2481181251319 - Novice English - Tuesday 13/03/2012, 11:04

I used this deck

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1590711&list

If I play seriously I can always get in the top 25. I've gotten in the top 10 only twice. I guess my question is, how do I use this deck better? Or is there a better deck?

Is there a foolproof way of ALWAYS getting on the top five? I'm sick of making 500 clintz when I could be making 2000. I always end up getting 280 points while the person in 1st place somehow makes 400.

2/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 16:56

You could try a different clan because Rescue are quite defensive due to haveing a lot of + life cards (and lowish damage). so they can be slow.
3/4
LB Shippal - Titan English
Thursday 15/03/2012, 03:27

My Rescue deck is quite similar, but I run into the same problem you have--always getting high placement, but never in the top 5. Top 5 decks usually need some way to KO so as to make their play speed faster. All Stars, Montana, Bangers, and SoB clans do that part much better than Rescue does. Only difference is that Nightmare, Piranas, and Bangers are not quite as consistent as Rescue--you need a bit of luck with match choosing.
4/4
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 20/03/2012, 07:09

Play the game fast
Win Fast and lose fast.
If you have no chance to win the game, then pill all at your lowest star card so that the opponent won't think longer than expected after that match.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals