Uppers without HER

Uppers without HER
Thursday 29/03/2012, 02:40
Werewolfss - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Uppers without HER
Werewolfss - Senior English - Thursday 29/03/2012, 02:40

Yes i am sadly to poor for Jackie Cr. Oh well you got to work for what you get enhh!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2240169

Any tips on how you would play it and changes you would make would be appreciated i keep getting 30th arround
« Previous12Next »

2/12
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 29/03/2012, 03:26

*him

Zatman is bad in DTs, I suggest chaging it to T1 by lowering the amount of stars or removing Herman and adding low-star splashes to reduce average star count.
3/12
Rainbow-Dash - Senior English
Thursday 29/03/2012, 07:08

Is that sarcasm? I think he's scared of your deck so he's giving you bad advice so he doesn't lose to you LOL. Zatman's not bad in DTs, he's just not used because most ppl already have Jackie Cr in their deck and can't afford any more negative points.

Many players with atk manip clans overpill occasionally. Why not? You have an attack advantage next round anyways to force pillz out of your opponent. Don't just play the normal only-up-to-6-pillz on the first round method. I wouldn't use that on Rescue tho .

Also try bluffing or 3 pilling Oxen rather than the usual pill to win methods players use. Unless your hand consists of Bianca, Samantha, Oxen and Zatman. That deck can easily get you consistent top 10s in DTs, but when you can, obviously get Jackie Cr and ditch Zatman to Frankie Hi or Harold.
4/12
Alhalish - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 29/03/2012, 08:04

*her (Calling a transgender "him" is kinda rude IMO)

It's a fine deck, but for a DT deck, Uppers can't get you to the top easily with a mono deck.
I recommend a T1 Montana/Uppers half deck with:

Dorian/Hefty (if you don''t have Dorian/Hefty, use Herman)
Kazayan
Harold
Wendel
Desmond
Mona
Spiaghi
Prince Jr/Ivy
5/12
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 29/03/2012, 09:05

6/12
Thursday 29/03/2012, 13:56

Does the 2 point i lose to Zatman really make a big difference? because he won me a whole lot of games
7/12
Thursday 29/03/2012, 14:13

Should i be going for 2hkos?
8/12
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 29/03/2012, 15:04

I would personally keep Zatman as he can usally make more points from KOing 5*s then he will lose from being ELO banned. You could also try Pallack instead of Rubie.
9/12
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 30/03/2012, 08:19

Haha, yes. The whole reason I'm here in this thread right now is to cut down potential opponents. Hoop dee doo.

In all seriousness, I don't think Zatman is worth -2 points, as over time these can affect your DT score. You can do fairly well without him, as Uppers tend to have pillz advantages without Zatman anyway, and smart playing can improve your DT score more.
10/12
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/03/2012, 09:10

Zatman's -2 pts really hurts mostly if you're not looking for 2hko's
so try to change him

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals