Warning: Evil Doll

Friday 06/04/2012, 11:40
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
82 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/04/2012, 11:40

One could be lured into thinking that things are getting better in Clint City. Thanks to his tasers, Sammy is trying to maintain law and order without actually killing anyone, Holly is making delicious cakes for her girlfriends, and Aleister is using his psychic powers to quietly enrich the fortunes of the Sakrohm. But in the shadows lurks a wicked little Dolly who goes by the name of Cutey… No, the streets are still not safe!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

31/82
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Saturday 07/04/2012, 09:57

They should give Roots some sort of multi week, or a Roots themed week. Where all the cards released for the week would be Roots. It's stupid they've let such a cool clan, go downhill so easily, it was an original clan yet it has 2-4 cards less than other clans. Most of them were released years ago (as only 11 are usable in standard -.-) and many of them useless. They really need some stand outs, not some stupid Rosen or Krazen...
(although I will admit Gretchen is a not bad card.)
32/82
pumbelo - Titan - hitmanxxx Guild Deutsch
Saturday 07/04/2012, 11:48

I think Cuteymay actually be the _worst_ of the new release. The lifegap is cute (no pun intended) but the trend in other clans goes into the direction of above average stats (read: 4* cards with 8/5 and such). Cutey's 6/4 is simply below average. The damage is very good paired with the ability, but I think if recent trends are going to continue, 6 Power and SoB are just not going to cut it anymore.

Maybe I'm completely biased here and I actually agree that she can and will replace Kenny in many decks. The problem is: Kenny isn't even that good, simply because 6 Power and SoB leaves you vulnerable to 7 and 8 powered cards - or anything that has a power-manipulating ability. Even minor attack manipulation is strong against them. But look at the other releases. There's an 8 damage card with a ton of attack manipulation, a 7/5 that can be 9/5 and DRs and a very good 2* DR (that is actually very good at countering Cutey).

I'd rather have something that more reliably wins rounds instead of something that doesn't but rewards me if I do.
33/82
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 07/04/2012, 12:42

@pumbelo:
at least she is a 3 stars, she is not a 4 stars that needs to be a game changer
if you want to think about it she is just another Arawaka with greater potential
I like her because she reminds me a lot of Hel, low star count, but can deal massive life gap
and also, she is actually upgraded version of Dr Saw and Loma Noju, same stats but one less star
34/82
Saturday 07/04/2012, 14:15

That is all true, but I still think the fact that she has to rely on her 6 power to actually do anything is a big flaw.
35/82
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 07/04/2012, 16:49

@pumbelo, that kind of impact can change the game. I know numerous times i've been beaten by Dr Saw just through pill out, so this is only better. Dr Saw may be better just in terms of bonus. Not everybody uses Pussycats, but just about everybody has a DR. for me, i don't like Dr Saw because i can use Jautya, so Cutey is just a little cute(pun intended) version of Jautya to me, therefore better than Loma Noju and Dr Saw(you also need to remember Ernst. Ive been beaten by people using him. Cutey should prove to be a much better choice.), but thats just me.

Also, ever since standard, it doesn't feel like the current events are getting all the comments you used to see. How unfortunate...
36/82
Saturday 07/04/2012, 17:12

Yes it's true that you _can_ win fights with Cutey and if you win the round and your opponent doesn't do something against her 4 damage and ability, then she greatly rewards you for it.
The problem is that you still need to win the round with her and I have to insist that 6 power, even in conjunction with SoB simply doesn't do it. Of course it's not as bad with Kenny since she is only a 3*, but I'd rather get a lifegap of 6 out of Pan or 5 damage out of Edwin (or even 3 damage with Sargh!) than to gamble on her.
Consider the case where you deal with an 8 powered card without a relevant ability. Edwin draws even. Sargh is slightly ahead (except in extreme cases). Until your opponent goes 7 pillz, Pan will win with an additional pill, but you will need to invest 2! more pillz in Cutey once your opponent invests 5 and it only goes worse from there.

And seeing how newer cards are subject to power creep, I doubt Cutey, or Nighmare in general, will be able to keep up.
37/82
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 07/04/2012, 17:42

I actual hope that GHEIST more like Roots.
This is because GHEIST will get new card quiet faster,yes
But the card is allllllll quiet lame
Klawz,Kersten and Ernst They all 6 power
Its tiring for GHEIST user
Yes ,Roots get card quiet late
BUT they get Rosen,Craho and Gretchen. Which is usable
so i hope Roots user be thankful because the SoA clan that suffering is GHEIST.
38/82
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 07/04/2012, 19:16

@pumbelo, you must know that Pan and Edwin have been around awhile. When Pan and Edwin cycle out we'll have Cutey. Edwin has high power manip, Pan is just for mere stability and counter DR. Sargh is just not good for my elo standards. If he had 4 damage he could be nice. A big reason for me to have her is because my opponent can't just pill out and beat my card, to take the fight. For example, if somebody had 8 life while both have Stella, and one has Jautya(guy with Jautya has 8 life), he usually cant just beat Stella and put life at 2 to win. If the other card was say Miss Stella, he could win against Stella, put your life at 2, and you can only lower theirs to 4.

Stella beats your Stella
You have 2 life.
Miss Stella all out fury on his Jautya.
He has 4 life.

But if we replace Miss Stella for Jautya, you can gain enough life, and reduce opp life to 6 in order to win a fight. Sure they have low power, but they help turn a game around
39/82
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Sunday 08/04/2012, 02:13

@ Prince
Its not the releases that I'm annoyed about or the quality, but if you look at the standard usable cards for Roots what do they actually have? Gretchen, Ojibway and Gertjan. But whats the point of him when there are only 11 standard Roots cards -.-
Roots atleast have some strong cards to pick from. Like Anibal, Arkn, Wardom, Elke, and Dolly. I will admit that both clans are at a bit of a disadvantage, even if they have a strong bonus. But right now, how I see it is that Roots is in need of more help than Ghiest. But that could easily change in the future.
40/82
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 08/04/2012, 04:53

@ Soundtrack
can u tell me what 11 Roots standard card?

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals