offline UoS_Musashi Legend UNION OF THE SUPREMES starstarstarstarstar
Thursday 19/04/2012, 18:46

HI everybody, did anyone else had problem with this tq or it was just me ? for example i played the first match ... ok and then ... nothing i keep clicking the fight button but ... nothing happened not even the message of no opponent found ... this for almost 10 minutes ... and when i check my battle history ...
18:20 Tourney ..you lost by timeout against R-e-V-a-N (12-12) – your wins: -20 points and 0 Clintz
18:15 Tourney ..you lost by timeout against Adept69, The Alliance (12-12) – your wins: -20 points and 0 Clintz
18:10 Tourney ..you won by timeout against Undead_Master, Warriors Of Time (12-12) – your wins: 14 points and 5 Clintz
18:08 Tourney ..you lost by timeout against Camac, Korea Republic (12-12) – your wins: -20 points and 0 Clintz
18:03 Tourney ..you won by timeout against Gayoso, Gangsta paradise (12-12) – your wins: 15 points and 5 Clintz
18:01 Tourney ..you crushed QS_altair1908, ✠ QUESTI SIAMO ✠ (12-0) – your wins: 19 points and 9 Clintz
all matches i have never played not even seen on screen ... and for last
Too many dropouts
Kate, Today at 18:20
Hello UoS_Musashi,
I’m sorry to tell you that because you've recently forfeited too many battles, you've been banned from creating a new battle for a few minutes.
Forfeiting a battle is very annoying for the other players, please don't do it unless you really need to.
Kate
ehm .... i really don't know what to say,
thnks mod.

Cancel

offline Fraggle Titan Open Casket
Thursday 19/04/2012, 19:21

Yes, the last version introduced a bug that "locked" the whole servers system quite a bit.
We have fixed it quickly, people need to reload the page to get the latest version, so it can take a bit but it should not happen for the next tournament.

Cancel

offline UoS_Musashi Legend UNION OF THE SUPREMES starstarstarstarstar
Thursday 19/04/2012, 19:37

Thanks for the answer and the explanation ...
i shall try the next tq then smiley
uos_musashi

p.s.
hope at least that this tq will not be counted in the daily lottery ... would not be fare for many

Cancel

offline nnjabanditpig Veteran War Party
Thursday 19/04/2012, 20:22

Same happened to me.. ruined my dt

Cancel

Answer to this subject