A tactic I always use

A tactic I always use
Friday 20/04/2012, 11:59
-FaZe Maco- - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
A tactic I always use
-FaZe Maco- - Master - FaZeEnglish - Friday 20/04/2012, 11:59

Well it is rather easy, first you sort of need a character that recovers pillz if they lose or even better use someone that gives you pillz if you win for example Nobrodroid or Ahkab #2 use 6 to 8 pillz with them and if it's a Montana it's just easier because of the -12 attack and it's also the same with the Uppers and the Sakrohm but similar with the Sentinal and Junkz because of the +8 attack #3 in round 2 you should have an advantage with the pillz and i'd use all my pillz but a trick is useing a 6 damage character and a 5 damage character but use fury with the 5 damage character. Hope ya use it some time

2/4
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 20/04/2012, 16:49

What did i just read? are you saying to play predictably? Punctuation might help....
3/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 20/04/2012, 18:08

I find it bettwer to leave your defeat + pillz cards intill last because if you can ko with it then you can full pillz with it and if you win you win but if you lose you can win with the next card and still win.
4/4
-FaZe Maco- - Master - FaZe English
Saturday 21/04/2012, 03:40

Yeah that has happened to me before but i just use that tactic

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals