Daily Tournaments Help

Daily Tournaments Help
Monday 30/04/2012, 21:52
lgeddie_1134 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Daily Tournaments Help
lgeddie_1134 - Hero - wicked soulsEnglish - Monday 30/04/2012, 21:52

Can anyone tell me how many points I need to rank in the top 150 in DT and how much I would get for doing it?

2/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 01/05/2012, 17:20

Both depend on how many people play and what points the current 150 have in the DT. Its not a set ammount for each DT.
3/6
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 04:47

Lower population tourneys you can score under 200 and rank. Higher population tourneys you'll typically need to be over 250, sometimes closer to 300. As far as rewards, you should expect between 200-400 at the lower end based on population, and it goes up from there. You also get your 1 credit. Good luck!
4/6
MrBadLuck - Legend - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 08:34

Play fast
Don't think to much
Try to 2hko your opp if possible
Use a deck with less then 25* good options are: Uppers, Montanas, Recue
Read the informations about dt. What can you do to earn bonus points (more than 12 lifes, win with pillz left)
But the most important information i can tell everybody about dt is playing fast.
Play fast -> more fights -> more points (even if you loose you get points, so don't give up a fight or loosing by timeout).

I hope this will help you
greetings
{RW}Wolve
5/6
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 09:09

@igeddie

look at the tournament history... you best bet is to look at the previous 2 DTs... for the current DT you'll need roughly the same amount. peetelafoote has the right idea.

for top 1/3 of the DT, about 120 points is usually more than enough to get the 50 clintz and 1 credit reward
6/6
lgeddie_1134 - Hero - wicked souls English
Friday 04/05/2012, 17:12

Thanks this has been really useful

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals