0 Atlas - Veteran - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Monday 14/05/2012, 23:48

2/8
Edon EG - Imperator Română
Tuesday 15/05/2012, 09:12

I'm not so sure about Spycee
3/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 15/05/2012, 17:14

Interesting deck. I would personally change Dalhia to Selma and Spycee to Tula.
4/8
0 Atlas - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 15/05/2012, 18:15

Spycee because you won't win every fight he can be thrown away easily used similar to a dr card while being very scary if opponent hold stop bonus based strong ability cards or Skeelz, not like his use limited to that, Tula has many weakness and you don't need another fighter you already have 7, mixing in something else would be too costly for your support cards, in practice Spycee was awesome often doing more than a dr card even could have for me.

Dahlia vs Selma much debated topic but it is pretty simple as pirahna you can't sit on your puny dmg you want to win rounds you can't even use dr, 8 vs 7 power is already a big one mostly translates to +1pill to win, Selma is not bad but i would only use her if i need the first rounds for other cards, courage, poison etc..
5/8
0 Atlas - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 15/05/2012, 21:10

34 win 13 lose 4 tie so far this week ( 6 win 5 loss came from and experimental pussy+soa deck, and 1 loss for a time out due to distraction, obviously i used this deck for the other matches )

I feel w/l/t ratio is important even if used small scale.
6/8
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 16/05/2012, 03:33

Lol you're right, I guess Spycee is the closest thing to a DR the Piranas have right now Or you could throw in a Spiaghi if you don't mind weakening your supports.
7/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 17/05/2012, 18:56

I find that Spycee just dosn't work for me. Tula can get rid of annoying cards by beating them instead of letting them through weaker. But its a personal choice.
8/8
docter fishy - Senior English
Wednesday 05/09/2012, 05:26

I NO THAT IAM AWOSME

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals