My first top 150 with ulu watu

My first top 150 with Ulu Watu
Saturday 16/06/2012, 08:15
bilobob987 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
My first top 150 with ulu watu
bilobob987 - Titan English - Saturday 16/06/2012, 08:15

This a 31 star deck that i got my first ever top 150 twice with it i got 100 th and 70 th place with its

Tanaereva Cr
Wee Lee
Eyrik
Lucia
Nanook
Linhia ld
Eddie
Douglas

I have 3.6 k and am wondering some improvments i could make and for ppl without a Tanaereva Cr the 8/5 dmg +2 works too

Those r all my Ulu Watu i have i also have full Pussycats and Skeelz and a graks

2/3
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 16/06/2012, 19:58

You could try changing, when you have more clints, Lucia to Buck and Lianah Ld to Janice for a bit more damage to get kos quicker.

You could also change Eddie to Serena because heal cards don't really help in DTs as they slow you down. (Serena can be a different high damage 4/5* if you want).
3/3
bilobob987 - Titan English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 03:57

I want Serena for a tan man 2hko with a 11 pwr and 10 pwr i like the Buck idea hed fit well but ive switched Lucia to celeaus cr and lianah to Miss Lulabee for the time being but Douglas is a suprisingly great addition hes just solid i got my new high 5 in survivor and 148 in another tournament. everything um_aaabattery said i agree with.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals