Battle Points and QuickBattle Update Boing - Moderator - Clint Staff - Thursday 28/06/2012, 16:13
A new updated version of calculating Battle Points is now available. We have also modified the matchmaking (QuickBattle) system to provide you with a more enjoyable gaming experience and more evenly balanced contests. All the information concerning these changes can be found in our FAQs.
Ya, I'm looking at the link and there doesn't seem to be any change in the FAQ. Certainly nothing is mentioned regarding all the updates mentioned in the previous thread about DT changes; No quick battle, no bonus points for series of wins, no tiers of penalized characters, etc.
So where is the correct link, or when do you think you will be updating the site? Thanks in advance.
- Defeat: +5 points
- Draw: +10 points
- Rounds played (in which each player has bet at least one pillz): 1 = 1 point, 2 = 2 points, 3 = 4 points, 4 = 8 points.
- Rounds won: 1 = 2 points, 2 = 4 points, 3 =
9 points, 4 = 16 points.
Victory Bonus (only in the event of a win)
- Win: +15 points
- A win with at least one pillz left at the end of the fight: +2 points
- A win with at least 12 life points left: +2 points
- A win with fewer stars in your deck than your opponent’s: +1 point per star. Max 5 pts.
- KO: +2 points
Timed out/Quit (considered as a win for the opposing player)
- The player who times out/quits: -20 points
Finding an opponent depends on your level: a player with a deck on a certain level can only confront a player with a deck on the same level.
Level 1: 0 to 23 stars
Level 2: 24 to 31 stars
Level 3: 32* stars+
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.