5 messages
Bangers with Sphiagi and Lehane Splash?
C h i e - Novice English - Monday 16/07/2012, 13:29

Bangers with Splash

Rate and comment.

2/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 16/07/2012, 16:17

Interesting deck. I would personally change Chlora to Bubbles and Lehane to B Ball.
3/5
-Summoner- - Titan - Ladder.ru Deutsch
Monday 16/07/2012, 16:34

Imo a way too many 2* with low dmg.
Could you still possibly win with Graff - Randal/Loocio - Spiaghi - Lehane hand?
4/5
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Monday 16/07/2012, 17:55

A bit too topheavy IMO, and the double splash seems unnecessary. I don't know what Lehane's function is in this deck, it doesn't seem like you need her at all.

I find Kluwn and Massiv to be great cards that help Bangers with their low-star damage. Massiv is a sort of overlooked Bangers version of Dreen -- he can take big cards down in a high-pill fight, and is still a useable 6/4 against SoA. Kluwn also gains a 2 power advantage unopposed, which makes him good in a high-pill fight, with pretty good damage for a 5*... And he still does alright against SoA and SoB.
5/5
C h i e - Novice English
Monday 16/07/2012, 20:57

New deck: deleted

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals