Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

For those of you who play mono Skeelz: Carter and Belgosi?

Thursday 19/07/2012, 12:22
Barney_TnT - Imperator Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Barney_TnT - Imperator - TRiNiTYPortuguês - Thursday 19/07/2012, 12:22

I would just like to know which one of them do you prefer to use and why.

2/6
sythalia - Imperator - ONE WORLD English
Thursday 19/07/2012, 14:44

Belgosi is better because of the attack manip. Carter would be interesting if he had protectionower but that is not the case...
3/6
Barney_TnT - Imperator - TRiNiTY Português
Thursday 19/07/2012, 15:08

I see.
4/6
M1XTAPE - Legend Português
Thursday 19/07/2012, 15:41

If you want to play mono Skeelz in ELO use this deck: Welcome Andy . These are the only 8 cards other than Caelus Cr good enough to be played competitively in ELO.
5/6
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 19/07/2012, 18:16

Belgosi, Carter's raw 7 power is aided by neither his ability nor bonus, which makes him exceptionally weak in today's metagame with lots of power/attack manipulation. I like to think of Belgosi as an untouchable Kluwn, which is actually not so bad
6/6
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 20/07/2012, 03:20

Greem unless you plan on using more than one 4*, which would be irrational considering the Skeelz have Michael and a bunch of good 3*s. Belgosi is basically Ralph with a higher min, but hey, that protection is totally worth an extra star, right? And Carter...Carter is what happens when Jay gets spiaghi'd, so unless you're seeing Uranus every single game, I'd go with Ja-...oh wait, no, Jay sucks, it's just that Carter sucks even worse. Stick with Greem

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals