Click here if you forgot your password.

New Leaders, where are you?

Saturday 21/07/2012, 23:59
PA Blackfox - Event team Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
PA Blackfox - Event team - Piratas do AtlânticoPortuguês - Saturday 21/07/2012, 23:59

Hello to all people!

We have created in the Portuguese forum topic where we discussed a possible new leaders, however, this topic is getting only forum Portuguese, never be able to sensitize the staff to give us new leaders.

So, I call them to discuss about new leaders, and if they can translate this topic to other languages​​, to have as many people as possible calling for new leaders. (this is the original topic: http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1611417&subject_page=last#answers )

In discussing the topic, we've created these possibilities for new leaders:

Leaders with old powers:

Team: revenge: -2 Opp. power, min 6

Team: confidence: -8 Opp. attack, mín. 8 (or -12 opp. attack, mín. 20)

Team: protection: bonus (a few overpower...)

Team: protection: ability

Team: bonus = opp. bonus

Team: defeat: recovery 1 pillz in 3 (or 1 pillz in 4)

Leader "stop Leader": a card power 7, damage 8 with the ability cancel Leader!

Leaders with new abilitys

Ability 1: Peace: disable all fury - the fury are disabled for the two players.

Ability 2: Stop All Bonus: - the bonus of the two players are sttoped, but no will stop the bonus of others leaders.

Ability 3: Team: rage: +6 attack by round lost - lose 1 round, and gain +6 attack. Lose 2 rounds, +12 attack, lose 3, +18 atack. Lose 4, and lose the game! HAHAHAHA

Ability 4: Ressurect: one time in the game, when you are in K.O., you gain one point of life, and back to the game.
« Previous12Next »

2/19
amethal - Hero - ONE WORLD English
Sunday 22/07/2012, 11:06

How about Ability + 1 ? Of course it wouldn't work for abilities such as SoA or SoB but oh well...
3/19
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 22/07/2012, 12:14

I think leaders should be deleted, not added. The game would be better without them
4/19
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Sunday 22/07/2012, 18:14

I'll make up a few more!

Ability = Sore Loser: When you lose a round your opponent loses one life and one pill.

Ability = Card Lock: Randomly selects one of your opponents cards, that card can only be played in the last round.

Ability = Random Nothing: Cards with no abilities get a random ability from all the other cards!

Ability = Shrink: Cards that have a "Min" on them become lowered by 1. Example a card with -8 attk min 3 becomes -8 attk min 2. Cards can also not go below a min of 1.

Ability = Equalizer: In a random round you and your opponents Pillz or Life become equal to the lower players Life or Pillz. This effect only chooses between Life or Pillz at random and doesn't choose both, only 1.

Ability = Thick Fog: One of your cards becomes completely hidden until it is played.
5/19
PA Blackfox - Event team - Piratas do Atlântico Português
Sunday 22/07/2012, 18:37

Continuation...

Ability 5: team: prevision: +4 attack per round. - in the first round, you not gain attack. In second, you gain +4 attack. In third, +8 attack, and in the in fourth round, +12 attack.

ability 6: team: maxim of lost life equal at 6 - this Leader give a limite to your lose points, equal at 6 per round, with a example. Or 8, if 6 is overpower. This "lose life" is a summation that points of damage and power - opp. life. A example for this, Zinfried, Kolos, Owen or others cards when win a game, retire a max. 6 points of life.

ability 7: Team: antidote: all poisons change your min. to 5 points. Example, sylth and Karrion, when this Leader are in game, change your poison for poison 3, mín 5, and poison 2 min. 5, respectively.

Others ideas:

Hlaf leaders: leaders with 4 stars, but, only a half power of others leaders.

Example:

a Leader with revenge: -1 opp. power, mín 5, 4 stars, power 6, damage 5. This is a half Leader of eyric, with a example.

It's only examples, a idea. Comment this.

It's time for new leaders. It's my oppinion, for dinamize the game more. More options for use the leaders.

Or, with the lendary cards, a turnover of leaders.

Thanks to all.
6/19
TB_Deadmau5 - Imperator - TUGA BEASTS Português
Sunday 22/07/2012, 19:10

Yeah, the topic is good, now we can see the english opinions.
Thanks Blackfox.
7/19
8BA-LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Sunday 22/07/2012, 20:02

I don't think leaders should be deleted, but they should certainly be banned in every format that gives prizes, imo. They're one thing that makes this game less fun. At least Ambre got banned in Standard. That's a step in the right direction.
8/19
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Monday 23/07/2012, 05:26

I personally want a Leader with the ability of Activate Bonus. This card will activate the bonus of all cards on their team (minus the Leader obviously). The Leader will not participate in the Bonus, it just activates it (i.e. Rescue gets +3, not +6). Also, SoBs still take effect. I don't see this as OP and it could be interesting to face a deck from multiple clans, each with their bonus active.
9/19
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 23/07/2012, 06:28

I'd personally love to see a Leader whose ability is "copy your bonus", so you can, you know, synergize them with other clans?
10/19
Darth_Slin - Senior - Black Sea Piranas English
Monday 23/07/2012, 06:55

What about a Copy opp. bonus Leader but it will cancel your teams bonus.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals