Click here if you forgot your password.

New Leaders, where are you?

Saturday 21/07/2012, 23:59
PA Blackfox - Event team Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
PA Blackfox - Event team - Piratas do AtlânticoPortuguês - Saturday 21/07/2012, 23:59

Hello to all people!

We have created in the Portuguese forum topic where we discussed a possible new leaders, however, this topic is getting only forum Portuguese, never be able to sensitize the staff to give us new leaders.

So, I call them to discuss about new leaders, and if they can translate this topic to other languages​​, to have as many people as possible calling for new leaders. (this is the original topic: http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1611417&subject_page=last#answers )

In discussing the topic, we've created these possibilities for new leaders:

Leaders with old powers:

Team: revenge: -2 Opp. power, min 6

Team: confidence: -8 Opp. attack, mín. 8 (or -12 opp. attack, mín. 20)

Team: protection: bonus (a few overpower...)

Team: protection: ability

Team: bonus = opp. bonus

Team: defeat: recovery 1 pillz in 3 (or 1 pillz in 4)

Leader "stop Leader": a card power 7, damage 8 with the ability cancel Leader!

Leaders with new abilitys

Ability 1: Peace: disable all fury - the fury are disabled for the two players.

Ability 2: Stop All Bonus: - the bonus of the two players are sttoped, but no will stop the bonus of others leaders.

Ability 3: Team: rage: +6 attack by round lost - lose 1 round, and gain +6 attack. Lose 2 rounds, +12 attack, lose 3, +18 atack. Lose 4, and lose the game! HAHAHAHA

Ability 4: Ressurect: one time in the game, when you are in K.O., you gain one point of life, and back to the game.
« Previous12Next »

11/19
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Monday 23/07/2012, 10:09

Very few of these ideas sound even a little balanced... I would say that almost all of them are completely unusable. Giving your whole team an ability is a very powerful thing, and it needs to be treated very carefully or it will break the game.

That means...
-No abilities that make the outcome of the game random
-No abilities that completely destroy certain clans (Team Protection is a good example of this)
-No abilities that, in the right deck, guarantee a win (Any Life Per Damage card, some DR, and Team Rage = high chance of instant win)
-No cards which have a strong team ability and ALSO great stats. Ashigaru is a good example of Leader stats being balanced with Leader ability.

So as you can see, it's pretty hard to make a "good" Leader card...
12/19
Kee_Wee - Master English
Monday 23/07/2012, 13:22

These abilities aren't even slightly balanced. They are all stupidly overpowered. None of them will ever be made into cards, for the game's sake.
13/19
yummy12345 - Veteran - XiongDang English
Wednesday 25/07/2012, 05:20

Thanks for the effort of making this into the english forum, and I definitely want to see more leaders into the game.
but making new and balanced leaders is very hard, unlike new characters, new leaders need to balance off the entire pool of characters, as against to a new character, which just against off a small portion of the pool.
i do like some of the ideas mentioned, but they would need some balance
14/19
PA Blackfox - Event team - Piratas do Atlântico Português
Friday 27/07/2012, 05:37

UM_Fade, I'm not sure about all of this abilitys is overpowered... Example is Peace: disable fury, stop all bonus (including yours bonus), team: poison min. 5 (giving a min of 5 in all poisons), and a Leader with stop Leader, this four abilitys isn't overpower. Stop all bonus is very hard to beat, because if you use this Leader, you will pick the best cards in the game of all clans, and make a very strong deck. But, the others aren't overpower.
15/19
PA Blackfox - Event team - Piratas do Atlântico Português
Sunday 19/08/2012, 16:33

Hummm... no more responses....
16/19
WCH_Pavnish - Master - Working Class Heroes English
Sunday 19/08/2012, 20:03

I completely agree with the new leaders but the abilities should be new ones. The leaders are dying in my opinion Vholt for example cost 14k at the start of this year now only cost 5k. I completely understand supply and demand but 5k, seriously ? For a card that is like a trophy to level 50 players.
17/19
Khrises - Hero - Bleusticks Protectors English
Wednesday 22/08/2012, 13:15

How about a

Team: Reduce Min. by 2 min 2
18/19
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Wednesday 22/08/2012, 21:06

I completely agree with abnormal, leaders are ridiculously annoying and the game could be more enjoyable w/o the likes of leaders
19/19
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 23/08/2012, 11:59

I personally don't find leaders, even Ambre, overpowered and beat them all the time without the need of anuther Leader.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals