Tourneys

Tourneys
Sunday 22/07/2012, 04:52
D Cr - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Tourneys
D Cr - Senior English - Sunday 22/07/2012, 04:52

Its been quite some time since i played competitive ELO.
I was wondering why the tourneys for ELO dont start anymore . It was the best method to gain some credits.

I dont have a standard deck to compete in tournament type games so , I never tried those .

2/3
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 22/07/2012, 05:49

It's removed because they feel it isn't so good for players to get "passive credits" just by playing in ELO.

If you dislike standard, you can try Extended format. From what I see, you'll be matched up to decks with star counts similar to yours, so you won't face any "OP-ed deck" if you use a low-star deck.
3/3
D Cr - Senior English
Sunday 22/07/2012, 17:20

Ahh thanx for the reply .

Uhm , since I dont play all the time [i play for like 2 months then take 10 month brake [right now I have 1 week remaining b4 I go on break (Break = college)] , what would you suggest I do ??
*I sold all my cards coz I was sure that the prices will fall drastically over time as a 7 credit pack has been launched .
Should I buy a deck or rather w8 out the period and buy 'em after 10 months or so ??

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals