Ulu Watu, Mono or not?
Friday 27/07/2012, 01:32
Apple Tart - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Ulu Watu, Mono or not?
Apple Tart - Veteran - ImmortalityEnglish - Friday 27/07/2012, 01:32

Hello,
me again... i want to ask is it better to run mono Ulu Watu deck, like this one: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2367273 , or should i maybe run half Berzerk half Ulu Watu?

Plz if ya think so put yar answers in here, and dont forget to chekc my other presets, rate and comment...

Thnx

2/5
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 05:23

They lack the support cards and damage to make a good Mono deck, imo. Pairing them with Berzerk is a swell idea.
3/5
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 05:52

I'll say go for halves. UW mono may lack in damage so something like Heal can be dangerous. They also do not have support cards to make them more powerful. Berzerk on the other hand, compliments UW because they have batter damage and will not be a burden to your UW half since they are also strong power-wise.

Try something like this:
Nanook, Taigo, Eddie, Felicia/Janice/Gaia, Spyke, Elvis, Lola, Melanie

Felicia for SoB, to drag down attack manipulation clans. Use Janice if GHEIST is rampant, and use Gaia if you want an all-rounder stable.
4/5
Apple Tart - Veteran - Immortality English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 11:56

Thnx... and what do ya suggest over Spyke, Elvis and Lola, couse i dont own 'em...? Maybe Kawamashi for Lola, Revok for Elivis? Any other suggestions...
5/5
Apple Tart - Veteran - Immortality English
Saturday 28/07/2012, 12:04

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals